Still no further forward with receiving CC from DFD since last posting, copied below.

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
63 posts Page 4 of 5

newdidit

Post by newdidit » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:06 pm
Just a little up date, confirmation from DFD complaints dept that they have received my letter other than that nothing no email from Matthew no phone calls no nothing......should I have heard anything and no response from your request on this topic Melanie for anyone from DFD to assist

TzeKin

Post by TzeKin » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:02 am
The complaints team has to conduct investigation and respond and whilst they are doing it your comp certificate is been pushed out by another department.They run in parallel no interference separated by 'Chinese walls'

Just leave it for now...

You have greater leverage than before.The question is whether the report will come out before your certificate? They wouldn't do both.

I never saw my complaints report....very expedient.Got something else though the comp certificate
Last edited by TzeKin on Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:04 am
Perhaps Andy can intervene for you - I gather his firm may have a working relationship with this firm and maybe he has a direct point of contact he could refer you to?
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

newdidit

Post by newdidit » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:33 am
Perhaps I am being impatient I can see the light at the end of the tunnel I am just afraid someone is going to put something in front of it. I will wait quietly

Evette Everest

Post by Evette Everest » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:04 pm
Dear newdidit,
Please contact me via the email address in my profile so I can take a look into your case and address your concerns.
Speak soon.
Thanks,
Evette Everest
Debt Free Direct
Forum Customer Support

newdidit

Post by newdidit » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:30 pm
Many thanks Evette I have emailed you via the DFDforumsupport email but I presume this may not go straight to yourself ?

newdidit

Post by newdidit » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:17 pm
I am very pleased to report that I have received an email from Evette to state that my CofC should be with me by July 23rd at the latest; an electronic copy while we await the post and suddenly life is good and faith is restored. Thank you

Michael Peoples

Industry Expert
Post by Michael Peoples » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:22 pm
Great news and well done to Evette. She and Judith do help many clients of the forum so definitely pays to come onboard.
Michael Peoples | McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Practitioners
http://www.mccambridgeduffy.com
If you would like to talk to me about proposing an IVA or have any questions at all please visit www.mccambridgeduffy.com

TzeKin

Post by TzeKin » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:57 pm
Told you didn't I....DFD won't conduct a report on the complaint now. Win Win situation.

DFD is an A+ insolvency firm but let themselves down at final hurdle so many times as seen here.
Try harder as businesses say - let's do things better.

Lets hope there no more reports of unnecessary delays in comp certificate issues.

People need to get on with their lives...6 years of penance...is enough.No more added sentencing needed please.It is emotional.
Last edited by TzeKin on Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

newdidit

Post by newdidit » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:03 pm
It most certainly is emotional, even that is an under statement of how you feel. In the beginning I felt I had let myself down very badly getting into the situation in the first place I was embarrassed beyond belief even today no one knows so I have shoulder this alone; no ones fault but my own. I have a great deal of empathy for anyone going through this from the start to the end and I thank you all for your support because you have no idea what it meant to me to have that. So thank you x

wiggle1

Post by wiggle1 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:21 am
Good news. Have a great debt free life.
Life after IVA is wonderful.

newdidit

Post by newdidit » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:06 pm
Good afternoon all, did you think I had gone away clutching my C of C .......but no of course not because I still do not have it lol. I rang DFD again on Monday and asked to be put through to Evette ( who initially did get things moving along a pace and told me she would email me a copy of my C of C by the 23rd of July at the latest) but customer services rep on the end of the phone told me she was not in her office and she could answer any questions I had because she had all my details in front of her. I was not best pleased but had to go with it. I have been informed that my C of C has been drafted it was sent to my IP to sign off and I should receive it the middle end of this week ( did anyone ever watch Jackanory?) I have had no response from Evette to ask why I have to date not received a copy by email as she had stated and really it goes beyond now anything I have ever dealt with. DFD customer relations is a shambles and I will call the complaints department to express my opinions on the whole system. I will keep you updated.

urbanfox

Post by urbanfox » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:59 pm
Here is a thought - my IVA company have taken around 12000 worth of fees already but have around 48000 sitting in an account that they have not yet distributed to any creditors and my IVA is complete (waiting on completion certificate also). Maybe the supervisor should not be allowed to take their fees until the creditors have received their money and the IVA is complete and certificate issued - i am sure that would speed things up a bit!!! It is not normal to pay for a complete service until a job is finished - i certainly wouldn't pay a builder the full amount until the work was finished, why should an IVA be different!
IVA started Jan 2012
Last payment made June 2014 @100p
Completion certificate received Sept 2014

TzeKin

Post by TzeKin » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:21 pm
You can change your doctor,your solicitor,your bank but not your iva firm if they screwup...very illogical and stupid?
If I was starting out on this iva road to perdition I would switch to iva firms with a smaller client base,no plc and to avoid PPI and CC issue delays.

newdidit

Post by newdidit » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:59 pm
Good afternoon all, I am very pleased to inform you all that I did indeed receive my C of C, both an email copy last week and today original in the post Hurrah!! But now DFD have sent me a Deed of Assignment to sign??? My question is why?? and interestingly as I have not signed it and opted out of signing it when it was originally sent in October 2013 they have not stopped ringing me and leaving messages to call them back. Indeed I will just asking for advice on this forum as to why or indeed do I legally have to sign this deed. Thank you
63 posts Page 4 of 5
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”