Stressed need advice

2 posts Page 1 of 1

clare357

Post by clare357 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:26 pm
Hi, I've been in my IVA for nearly three years, and I'm starting to wish I never entered into an IVA, yes it helped me out at the start but no I have no credit at all, I can't buy a house, I just feel so stuck, like I'm stuck living with my partners parent, I'm also stressing cause I'm 34 and I want kids and my IVA won't finish till I'm 36/37 and there's no room at his mum's to have a baby plus any little money we have left we put in savings account.
Any advice would be much appreciated there's probably not much we can do just I feel so down cause all my friends are getting married and having kids I feel left out lol, sorry for rant

Breezy

Post by Breezy » Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:59 pm
You are half way through to being debt free --- your friends getting married and having kids and all that right now could well be doing it on borrowed money, with all the stresses that brings. A few years discomfort now could well head off decades of struggling later on !

You entered an IVA because you couldn't pay your debts --- if you had done nothing the chances are that you would be up to your necks in it now and far worse off.
I am not qualified to give advice and can only state my opinions, based on my IVA experiences.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “how are you coping?”