Successful mortgages?

2 posts Page 1 of 1

MrBT96

Post by MrBT96 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:32 pm
Hey all. It’s been a while since I’ve posted. I hope everybody is well during this crazy time in the world, I will be coming into my 4th year of my iva come February. So pretty much only 2 years left to go! Although I plan on paying off my Iva earlier than the end payment.
Slightly going off topic apologies! So me and my partner are looking into getting a mortgage soon. After my iva is finished and it is off my credit file.
Now I have spoken with Ryan in the past and he will most definitely be the one I ask to help me with my mortgage. But I was wondering if any of you guys could give me advice? Any of you get your mortgage?l after your iva? Just some positives if you can please guys. I hope you all stay safe and well! :lol: :D

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:16 am
I cannot speak from experience --- but I know one of our moderators Luluj has had a very positive experience with Ryan's firm and Abbiesmum has a similar tale with Shaun's firm. There have been many posts with positive mortgage outcomes.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “mortgages”