Synergi.

9 posts Page 1 of 1

g.bm

Post by g.bm » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:15 pm
Hi.

I recieved a letter recently, I am currently in an IVA with Synergi Partners and this letter said that Synergi had entered into administration as Synergi is part of The Relax Group including companies such as Debtcare and the Debt councellors. The company that Clear Debt Group PLC has bought the Relax Group and thus will now be supervising my IVA.
Can anyone shed light on this? I have not contacted anyone yet as I am just trying to make sure this letter is fact and not some company chasing me with better solutions to my IVA.
Thanks
Gary
Gary

johnnybriggs

Post by johnnybriggs » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:33 pm
No its true and there is a pretty full explanation of what happened to Relax group elsewhere on this site and on google news.
JB

Shining

Post by Shining » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:36 pm
http://www.iva.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TO ... ms=synergi

Hi there is a link above to one of the threads mentioned and hope this is of some help to you.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:42 pm
Your IVA will have been transferred across to Cleardebt, but you are with an excellent company

I would check out the link that Lesley has posted, it will fill you in on all of the details.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

g.bm

Post by g.bm » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:49 pm
Thanks all, should have searched first. Should have known the answer would be here. Thanks for the links etc. Thats put my mind at rest.
Best regards all....
Gary

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:23 pm
You'll be fine Gary.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Shining

Post by Shining » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:21 pm
Glad to help and hopefully it's put your mind at rest.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:26 pm
The letter ought to have given you details of the new firm, and also perhaps the name of the new person responsible for your case. As I gather that some of the Synergi staff have been retained by the new owners, you may notice very little difference at all in the way your case is administered.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:27 pm
The letter ought to have given you details of the new firm, and also perhaps the name of the new person responsible for your case. As I gather that some of the Synergi staff have been retained by the new owners, you may notice very little difference at all in the way your case is administered.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “postings for may”