Thank You

11 posts Page 1 of 1

SharonOR

Post by SharonOR » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:37 pm
I want to extend the BIGGEST thank you to all on this forum and to all the experts but also to all the relationship consultants from the various firms who help us all in our hours of need. A VERY SPECIAL thank you has to go to Ria Kapur from Freeman Jones. This woman patiently listened to me balling my eyes out[:(], never criticising, never judging. She listened, gave advice, encouraged, and strengethened me to face the trials of a very unhappy Christmas with a marriage falling apart and unplanned for visitors who went through my carefully planned groceries like a swarm of locusts in a crop [V]. She told me not to worry and gave me the strength to not loose it altogether. I was even able to face this mob and keep a cheery smile so that they still don't know that there are financial problems or marital problems. I can also face the New Year with courage and try and save my marriage and keep up the IVA [:)]

Thank you for making me feel I do count and I am actually worth it. I can make it through all the adversity and come out on the other side.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Sunshine at last - it is all over!!!

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:41 pm
I'm glad you're getting support from your IVA company Sharon, it's good to hear about that as we usually hear the other side.

I'm sorry things aren't going well for you, but I hope that things get better for you in 2010. You do count, and I'm glad the forum is helping you xxx

SharonOR

Post by SharonOR » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:46 pm
Thanks Skippy. I am gettign there. My hubby and I went for a very long walk today and talked like we haven't in a very long time. I feel as if things will actually work out. Hope you all had a great Christmas and that we all have a wonderful New Year.

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:48 pm
It's good that you're talking, and I hope things work out for you both.

We had a pretty good Christmas, better than we expected to be honest!

flumpy dog

Post by flumpy dog » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:55 pm
aww sharon well done hun
best and brightest wishes for your 2010 xx
hope you and your hubby will be ok and its brill youre with a supportive iva company
luv fd xx

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:25 pm
Excellent post Sharon. So glad things are going ok with your IVA, and glad that you are talking with your hubby. I hope you can get things sorted out with him.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Shining

Post by Shining » Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:18 pm
Sharon I'm glad you and hubby had the chat and hopefully you can work on the marriage and things will work out for you and hubby. x
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:35 am
That's great news that lines of communication between the two of you are working again Sharon - just remember that the marriage should take a higher priority than the IVA.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

Pennyless

Post by Pennyless » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:04 pm
Sharon I really hope things do work out for you and you enjoy a better 2010. Have read your posts and you do seem to be getting stronger and stronger.

Although we may not always feel like it each one of us DOES count and IS worth it, it's just some of us need the reminder now and again, but never doubt yourself. You appear to be tackling all your problems head-on and I have no doubt you will come out the other side much stronger.

Melanie I sent an email to the rest of your team (not got your email addy) but would also like to wish you and yours a great Xmas and even better new year. You amongst all others got me through the latter half of this year and I owe you a massive debt of gratitude.....plus a monthly princely sum lol. Have a great new year.
I came into this world with nothing and still have most of it left!

SharonOR

Post by SharonOR » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:37 pm
Thanks everyone. Once the awful visitors have left I feel confident that we may just be able to work everything out. Thanks for all the support I get here. It really is brilliant.

And so a toast to you all - may the best experiences of 2009 be the worst ones of 2010. May good health, wealth and happiness smile on all of you and yours.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:59 pm
Happy New Year to you as well Sharon.

Hope 2010 is a good one for you.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk
11 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Happy xmas 2009 !!!”