Thanks for Michael Peoples and McD

9 posts Page 1 of 1

harrimav

Post by harrimav » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:57 pm
My life changed 3 years ago when i got in touch with the lovely Michael Peoples of McCampbridge Duffy who helped me get accepted for an IVA.

The amount of relief was immense and i have been steadily repaying over this time. I was lucky enough to be given some money to use in an offer of a F&F which has just been accepted!

What can i say, the team of supervisors at mcD and Michael are professsional, supportive, kind and reassuring. I could never have done this journey without them. If anyone is in a state of despair like I was please please call Michael to sort you out!
harrimav

welshwiz

Post by welshwiz » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:32 pm
Well done, nice to hear good feed back we sometimes forget to praise the good ones and only write when we have problems with IVA firms Good luck with your debt free future

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:40 pm
Excellent post and I am sure Michael will pick up on this and be really pleased.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:04 pm
Good to read positive feedback ..glad it worked out for you. Hope your future debt free life is a happy one x
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

Shining

Post by Shining » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:05 am
How lovely, glad it's all gone well for you and all the very best for your future.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

harrimav

Post by harrimav » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:58 pm
thank you all , feel immense relief ! not an easy road but one worth doing ..
harrimav

Michael Peoples

Industry Expert
Post by Michael Peoples » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:27 am
Just saw your post Harrimav and delighted all has gone well and completed successfully. You deserve it and now you and the family can move on.
Michael Peoples | McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Practitioners
http://www.mccambridgeduffy.com
If you would like to talk to me about proposing an IVA or have any questions at all please visit www.mccambridgeduffy.com

Shining

Post by Shining » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:13 pm
I have become a friend of this lady and it's a delight to talk to her off forum. Yesterday she messged me and said she couldn't have done it all without that call to me ... that meant so much to me and makes it so worthwhile chatting on the forum. I only told her about life in an IVA, she did all the hard work with McD and Michael.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

zee

Post by zee » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:20 am
Fantastic news indeed. I echo your words as I was also with McCambridge although not directly dealing with Michael and the entire process was smooth sailing.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “friends corner”