The Agony and the Equity

21 posts Page 2 of 2

aguise

Post by aguise » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:29 pm
Hi Mish
The same from me I hope you can get something sorted for you both soon.

Ang x

Please visit my blog at http://aguise.blogs.iva.co.uk/
Please visit my blog at http://aguise.blogs.iva.co.uk/

Lisa2009

Post by Lisa2009 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:29 pm
Mish, you sound like a wonderful dad. Your sense of humour is there even when things get tough and i bet your daughter adores you for that. I really hope you can sort things out for you both, you really deserve it.

mrs skint
http://mrsskint.blogs.iva.co.uk/ 'Our Story'

Nil carborundum illegitimi

pippa

Post by pippa » Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:44 pm
Hi Mish

Just wanted to add my best wishes to the list. I really feel for you and your daughter.

For anyone out there who still thinks BR is easy well this is the reality that many of us are facing.

Take care mish

Pippa

mike.s

Post by mike.s » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:01 pm
Hey Mish I feel for mate I really do, hang in there a solution will appear. I now live day by day taking it one step at a time trying to sort out each problem as it's thrown at me, and there seems to be plenty each day. I am married with two children, 10 and 14 and my family is my world, I so want to provide for them and give them the best I can, and have a family life in a safe and happy home, not much to ask is it? I am currently selling my house in the hope of doing a F/F IVA. Fortunately my wife's share of the equity appears to be safe as the debt is all in my name. But that share will have to go on the deposit etc for the rented house and because of the circumstances they want six months rent in advance (about £5k altogether) The problem is we will only have this money when the house sells and we move out, so we wont have the money for the rented house until after we've moved out. This can then take a couple of weeks to sort and we will have nowhere to live in the meantime, but I'll have to cross that bridge when I get to it. Just hope I can look back in a few months time and for the first time in many years breath a sigh of releif and start living a family life again. I really hope you get it sorted Mish, you sound a great dad, I so hope your daughter is feeling better soon, you will get through this, just hang in there. Best wishes to you and your daughter.
Mike

mish1953

Post by mish1953 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:29 pm
Thanks everyone .

I was a wee bit down yesterday, what with my daughter not being well.

She didnt go to school again to-day but says that shes feeling a bit better now.

Your kind words certainly made me feel better - thank you .

This BR thing is a bit of a roller coaster and it can be quite hard dealing with it on your own, you lot are life savers .

Slainte
Mish
Early Discharge is not an illness !

Rainbow

Post by Rainbow » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:50 pm
Mish just wanted to say that your daughter can talk to her Connexions Personal Adviser at school who will be able to either help her or refer her to another agency for some additional support - I know that you are a great dad but sometimes it helps to talk to someone else. Connexions exists for young people and its totally confidential because I don't know where you live I can't signpost you but if you google Connexions and the area you live in it will come up with a link to their website and contact details or she can contact connexions direct http://www.connexions-direct.com

I hope this helps her and maybe it will take a bit of pressure off you.

All positive thoughts
Rainbow

Every Cloud has a silver lining. At the end of the Rainbow is a Pot of Gold - Or Hope!
Every Cloud has a silver lining. At the end of the Rainbow is a Pot of Gold - Or Hope!
21 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “meeting the OR”