The end is finally nigh!

3 posts Page 1 of 1

Helly78

Post by Helly78 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:54 pm
So so excited to be writing this but the 01 December will be my last ever payment into my IVA! Its taken 5 years and 5 months but I've done it! Paid in full too which is something I really wanted to do for me knowing nothing had been written off.
Apparently once this is finished Payplan have said because it will be completed in full it should mean the completion certificate is a bit quicker getting to me as well which will be great. I burst into tears when I realised it would soon be over and my first wage in 2021 will be all mine. I've already started to build my credit back up so can't wait to see the difference having the IVA off my file which will be July 2021 so not long to wait.
I also paid off my student loan and car finance separately too so all in all will have paid back over £50k. Its amazing what you can do when you budget!
Really appreciate having this forum to go to these last few years especially when it started to feel quite hard.
Thanks x

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:34 pm
Well done !! The new habits will last a long time now -- here's to a great New Year !
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:31 am
Great news and just in time for Christmas!
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “a success story”