The End

6 posts Page 1 of 1

drewmicky

Post by drewmicky » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:40 pm
Hello everyone just joined the forum. First of all many thanks to all on this forum as I have been reading your comments over the last 12 months. Your contribution has been a great help to me personally and this site is a real source of comfort for many. Have finished my IVA after 9 months with a full and final settlemnt and I have my completion certificate this week. My IVA was approved July 2009 if it had of failed I would have lost my career for good I got 76% of the vote. I had no bankrupcy option if I wished to continue my career. Also I applied for Vanquis Card and got accepted straight away and now I can rebuild my credit. After what seens like a journey from hell I can only thank all the people this site sincerely and my IP and her staff who were faultless. Good luck to all it will all come good in the end.

liamjames

Post by liamjames » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:47 pm
So glad to hear it!
Best of luck for the future. :)
Take care,

Liam James
Varden Nuttall
http://www.vardennuttall.co.uk

Read our reviews here: http://www.iva.com/iva_companies/Varden_Nuttall.asp

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:47 pm
Hi and welcome.

Congratulations on finishing. Good luck in your debt free future.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Tina Shortland

Post by Tina Shortland » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:56 pm
Hi Drewmicky and welcome to the forum - congratulations on the successful completion of your IVA - what a relief that must be for you.

Its so good to read how helpful and supportive you have found the forum - I don't think any of us realise just how many people there are in the wings spending hours reading and following the threads.

Best wishes to you for your new future.

:-)
Regards, Tina Shortland, Debt Advisory Manager for Melanie Giles at Debt Advice TV.

If you’re looking for effective debt related information, articles and news, then go now to our on-line advice service at www.debtadvicetv.com

If you’re ready to ask us for specific advice or help, then get in touch at www.call-me.debtadvicetv.com so you can start to free yourself from the stress and anxiety of overwhelming debt.

Shining

Post by Shining » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:54 pm
Welcome to the forum from myself too, so glad you F&F was accepted and you've begun to rebuild your credit rating. I wish you all the best with the future. x
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

MRBLUESKY

Post by MRBLUESKY » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:10 pm
congratulations drewmicky,good luck for the future.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “template letter suggested by inaiva”