THE MAIN REASON WHILE I GOT INTO DEBT

6 posts Page 1 of 1

johnpaul

Post by johnpaul » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:01 pm
the main reason i got into debt is because my mates had items eg gadgets that i wanted so i got credit cards and loans to pay for them items and i brought my mates gadgets and my family items as well as myself back then 3 years ago when gadgets were very dear eg mp3 players 1g was £200 now look at the you can get them for £20 for 1g from asda that took a lump of my debt and now things are verty cheap in the shops so theres no need for credit cards etc etc anymore you are best of saving up for it and then buy it the way i feel at time time is i let my self down and my mum and dad down now i have to stay at home somenights because i budget my money very well these days once a month i go out and then i only spend £30 and some of my friends spend £200 they keep calling me a tight b***** any thoughts anybody

JOHNPAUL
JOHNPAUL

johnpaul

Post by johnpaul » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:04 pm
is this forum have a censor on sorry about that last word the b one

JOHNPAUL
JOHNPAUL

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:31 pm
All I can suggest is don't take any notice of them, it's their problem not yours. I told my friends as it made it easier when I went out.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is the present - a gift to make the most of.

View my blog at http://skippy13.blogs.iva.co.uk/

johnpaul

Post by johnpaul » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:45 pm
will do skippy thanks for that

JOHNPAUL
JOHNPAUL

johnpaul

Post by johnpaul » Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:05 am
the other thing skippt i dont want to tell my friends that i am in debt and that i am now a tight b***** because they might tell my boss that johnpaul is in deep debt my contract i have at work states that the company will sack you for it them i would have no choice but then to go bankrupt

JOHNPAUL
JOHNPAUL

johnpaul

Post by johnpaul » Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:43 pm
then every body will then find out in the local papers and friends family they would disowe me

JOHNPAUL
JOHNPAUL
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “postbag for september”