thinkbanking

19 posts Page 2 of 2

beresford

Post by beresford » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:43 pm
Hi crg,

I have been with Thinkbanking for the last 7-8 months and think they are great. Aguise, one of the members on this forum, recommended this account for me and I was happy that she did. The debit card is handy too.

OK, no internet banking at this stage and you cant check your balance at ATM but you can request and receive your current balance anytime via text.

Good luck
Last payment made on 1st Nov 2011. Happy to be debt free!

aguise

Post by aguise » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:53 pm
Hi there
Skippy knows I agree with her ,if you dont have a lot if dd's then t the account is probably not worth it, if you do and on different dates it is all put aside and you know your bills are paid and it is nice not to think about it. After spending years trying to keep track of your account, this ac takes that away, whats in your account is yours. The charge I see what people dont like but how many have a tsb select account that charges I think £8.00 a month. You cant go overdrawn you cant get charges, one oversight with dd at the bank can cost you £70 the bank will charge and so do the company whos debit gets returned and that nothing to going overdrawn for a week.
I did have the comment once that you should take control of your money, I think I did, I chose to have an account that keeps me on track and is teaching me to look after my money, because whats in the second account is what I know I have to live on and budget with. Stress free is what I want and for me thats what it is.
Skip the only time I have to wait to get through is occasionally at the beginning of the month and that is because their calls go up then due to excessive calls after pay day. Also yes the music is still horrible on the phone.

Ang

Please visit my blog at http://aguise.blogs.iva.co.uk/
Please visit my blog at http://aguise.blogs.iva.co.uk/

s.b.w

Post by s.b.w » Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:00 pm
Go to nationwide, They are extremely helpful, give you a cash card (although not Debit) and you'll have no problems setting up a direct debit.

I went down that route and they've always been extremely helpful!

Good luck

Shaz

Arghhhhh!!!!!!!!!
If only I'd said NO!
Arghhhhh!!!!!!!!!
If only I'd said NO!

Go to my blog at:

http://shazzy.blogs.iva.co.uk/

ray_a

Post by ray_a » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:31 pm
Nationwide give you a cash account. We used it as a joint account given that we have placed the sale of our house proceeds in there!

However, I would like to start placing it into a higher rate deposit but I think I need clearance from my IVA before this can be done!
19 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “credit”