This forum is a one stop shop for EVERYTHING

47 posts Page 3 of 4

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:09 am
Dave as well.

It's the media that makes women feel that they have to be sticks to be attractive - I don't want to look like Victoria Beckham or Cheryl Cole! There's nothing attractive about bones jutting out all over the place!

freelili

Post by freelili » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:34 am
I couldnt agree more, some of these celebrities are kind of like lollipops and it isnt attractive. No, I dont want to be stick thin, just in proportion and 'normal'.

My sister worries me, she is so skinny but always dieting, she wants to be a size 6. I wish I could have my old sister back, she looked so attractive before and was happier.

If Victoria Beckham is anything to go by, she isnt happy, I have never once seen her smile.
LILY

http://freelili.blogs.iva.co.uk

I asked God for an answer, I have to live with his reply.
Exsisto an angelus quod planto quispiam sentio melior.

wonder

Post by wonder » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:41 am
At my age I cant expext to be a stick insect I know, but just to tone up my tum would be good, but as i say I like my cake & eat it,[:D]. My hubby I look ok, its just when I wear certain tops i look pregnant. Im slim on my legs and boobs are quite small, just my tum is big.[:I]
Life goes on!!

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:56 am
Wonder - I thought you looked absolutely fine!

I shall be happy if I can get down to your weight! Only another 3 stones to go!
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

ivas4us

Post by ivas4us » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:11 pm
going back to Victoria Beckham she reminds me of a toast rack when she lies down.
IVA.co.uk The best place for debt advice. Thanks to Melanie Giles, David Mond, David and J (Elv5) Kallis, Dand, Skippy, Andy Davie

Shining

Post by Shining » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:21 pm
My DIL the one who is pregnant with twins is so tiny, a size 6-8 before pregnancy, some of her modelling pics she looks anorexic to me, even now she has the tidiest bump ever and from behind you wouldn't know she's pregnant with one let alone two, I do think some people are naturally slim, I used to think, bet she don't eat but believe me she does and pick'n'mix with her around don't stand a chance! How unfair!
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

freelili

Post by freelili » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:01 pm
Lesley that is so true, I was very skinny, so are my kids. I am sure people think I dont feed them. When at school if I was late the kids used to say, no wonder youre late Krystal, you probably fall down the gaps in the pavement and have to drag yourself out. My sister in law said when I got pregnant, so glad youre pregnant now, you will look more human. My kids are good eaters and yet they dont look as if they eat at all.

I guess its all in the genes. I must have lost my genes somewhere though.
LILY

wonder

Post by wonder » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:04 pm
I used to be skinny (was a gymnast). My son is so skinny but he eats loads. Nothing on him except skin & bone. He just takes after me.
Life goes on!!

Shining

Post by Shining » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:26 am
We're all different and it's what's on the inside that counts, not the outside well that's what everyone keeps telling me x
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:23 am
I've never been skinny and I know I never will be and that's fine with me. To be honest I wouldn't even mind staying the size I am now if I toned up and didn't wobble!

Shining

Post by Shining » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:44 am
ooh skippy after 4 kids and a hysterectomy, I wobble in the middle like a jelly on a plate x

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:00 am
I haven't even got that excuse! I know it's because I eat too much of the wrong things and don't exercise enough!

freelili

Post by freelili » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:55 am
Lesley I had that hysterectomy thingy also, I was very young though. After my last baby it would stop bleeding so they did it. My Mum always said that I would have a tum after that. Awww she was lovely really, never left my side at the time, bless. I was the youngest on the ward by about 30 years. Because I knew I would have a budda belly I kept trying to keep that bit toned but I still have it. I dont think that there is any more you can do.

Like others have said I think they way you are is the way youre meant to be as long as youre healthy.
LILY

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:33 pm
I used to be lovely and slim, a size 8-10 and it was wonderful then!

I'll never be that slim again, but if I can get to a size 12 to 14, I'll be happy!
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

althas

Post by althas » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:02 pm
Well got back on the wii-fit for the 1st time after Monday (I have not stopped aching), lost 4 lb since then, so i'm happy
There are 10 kinds of people that understand binary, those that do and those that don't
47 posts Page 3 of 4
Return to “weight watchers club”