Time has flown

6 posts Page 1 of 1

Navydog

Post by Navydog » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:45 pm
Hey everyone. Hope all is well.

Time has been flying by. Just remembered other day that my IPA runs out in August. Just wondering how this is done. Will they write me a letter? Payments just stop?

Do i have to meet anyone or send off documents before it finishes? Anyone who has been in this situation i'd appreciate your input.

Anyway life has changed for me again. Happy to say we have another little boy now called Harry. Oscar is 3 this August, getting very big.

BR was very good for me in the end. Although there is the initial scary part once its all done and dusted and you know where you stand, it was definitely the best decision for me.

The hard part is the credit rating. Not being able to get something simple as a mobile contract.

The best part is no credit cards, over drafts, letters, loans, huge sums going out and of course no stress.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:51 pm
Hi Navydog. Have no idea as to post IPA procedures but just wanted to say a well done for nearing the end. Congrats on the new arrival too.

It will be an extra special August with Oscar being 3 and the IPA ending :-)
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:02 pm
Hi Navydog,

Not sure what happens with an IPA - sure that Skippy or Julie can help with this. Just check with Moon Beaver to see when your last payment is due.

Can't believe your little one will be three - where does the time go?
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:47 pm
I cannot believe that it is now over three years since you came to see me at the office! What thrilling news about the expanding family - you now have your own little crew to man the ship!!
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

Shining

Post by Shining » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:23 am
Well done on almost being there and well done on the new addition a little brother for Oscar. Lovely names of the boys by the way. x
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

Navydog

Post by Navydog » Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:20 pm
Thanks everyone.

Yeah seems like only yesterday when we came to see you Melanie. Lots have changed. Thanks again for the great advice and thank you to this forum for the help i received prior and during BR.

Will call Moonbeever regarding final payments then. Was just wondering routine
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “bankruptcy”