TO ANDY DAVIE OR ADMIN

37 posts Page 2 of 3

Pandy

Post by Pandy » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:43 am
Still no email checked all my folders, checked my security settings everything looks OK, I receive plenty if junk mail so I don't think it is a filter on somewhere.
The only conclusion I can draw is that I am not being sent the email?[:(][:(]
If life is what you make it, I must have been in a strange mood when I made mine

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:30 pm
I've emailed admin, hopefully it can be sorted out for you.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Pandy

Post by Pandy » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:37 pm
Thanks at the moment i have written my blog on a word document just ready to copy and paste when I get activated, I tend to add it to every few days it is quite cathartic [:)][:)]

Could the problem be because I am using Google Chrome to register and not the microsoft IE maybe it doesn't recognise it's format or something.
I retried this afternoon doing it through Microsoft IE and I got an activation email, and an email with a password but whenever I put the password in it says 'incorrect password' I even did a copy/paste from the email[:(] so I requested a new password, and the same thing happened again[:(] can you please reset it with passowrd that it will accept or at least find out why it wont let me log in.
Last edited by Pandy on Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If life is what you make it, I must have been in a strange mood when I made mine

admin

Site Admin

Post by admin » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:57 pm
Hi Pandy,
So sorry you have been having such a problem.. your blog is now on the list and ready for your entry !
Admin

Posting Guidelines:
Industry Experts
-Must have appropriate licenses
-Advice is transparent and clear
-No solicitation (web link in signature is ok)

Forum Experts
-Give advice based on personal experience
-Are impartial and transparent

Pandy

Post by Pandy » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:02 pm
errr still not letting me log in says password is incorrect?????? even though I reset it and did a copy/paste from the email

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:03 pm
Are you using capital letters?

Pandy

Post by Pandy » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:07 pm
No checked that, checked everything, I am quite pc literate I have gone through all the normal stuff I can think off, my first thought was is caps lock on but it wasn't, then I thought maybe I mistook a I for a 1 which is when I started doing the copy / paste from the email that way I couldn't get it wrong. Still cant get in, I am begining to think I shouldn't be doing as blog [:D] Everyone will be waiting with baited breathe for it and it will be such a disappointment when I eventually post it.[:D][:D]

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:23 pm
Very odd! The reason I asked about capital letters was that I originally had my name as Skippy13, but the system couldn't cope with that and I had to be skippy13.

Pandy

Post by Pandy » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:31 pm
Ahh right my blog is there the top one about God having a sense of humour just cant edit it or log into it.
I had to make my username Pandy1 cos Pandy was the one from 1st July that I never got the activation email for and it wasn't re-usable yet.
It activated OK once I used IE not Chrome just wont let me log in. I am still using IE and not Chrome to try to log in.

[:)][:)]

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:27 pm
I emailed admin and you should be ok now Pandy.
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.

Pandy

Post by Pandy » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:18 pm
No still getting Error: incorrect password

I changed my password and tried again still the same, I can see you have tested it but I am not getting on.
ADMIN: Can you please delete it as I am not going to be able to get on so I will just do it for myself on a word doc at home.
I have checked Caps Lock not on, Cookie Settings, I have tried with IE and Chrome, I have deleted all my cookies and tried again still getting the error message...

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:28 pm
I've emailed Admin again Pandy, hopefully they can get it sorted for you.
Bob Marley.

Pandy

Post by Pandy » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:30 pm
Thanks,
I have now added it as a comment it is awating moderation would like to edit it as I can see a glaring spelling mistake but cant log in to [:D][:D]
Last edited by Pandy on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:37 pm
Never mind! We all have those moments![:D]
Bob Marley.

Pandy

Post by Pandy » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:03 pm
Just tried to moderate it but I needed to log in, which it wont let me[:D], then the email disapeared so I reposted it all (correcting spelling this time[:D]) but it still wont appeaer as I need to mederate it. [:I] I have never had so much trouble with a website before it is really frustrating.

ADMIN or ANDY: What password are you using because any that I get sent in an email does not work. Do you have to wait when you change your password for a time for it to update?
Can you email me a new password not automatically generated, IF not delete the whole blog of mine and I will start a new one hopefully it will work if I start again from scratch.
Last edited by Pandy on Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
37 posts Page 2 of 3
Return to “keeping in touch”