Too scared to call my IP at McCD. :-(

4 posts Page 1 of 1

Goffy

Post by Goffy » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:30 pm
My IVA has been approved (yay!) and i rang my IVA company today to speak to the person who has been dealing with it all only to be put through to someone else and told they would deal with me now as my IVA was approved. They were quite short with me, and it threw me a little. I had something i wanted to discuss but completely forgot and ended up coming off the phone without asking what i need to do with some paperwork i got. Im now too scared to ring back in case its the same person. I have no idea who I am supposed to talk to about things now and I am really confused as to why i cannot talk to the people I have spoken to who got my IVA approved. They were really helpful and i felt comfortable talking to them. [:(] I suffer with anxiety so it makes it even more difficult and i am now worrying about this paperwork. I know you are all going to tell me to ring them back, but i daren't.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:51 pm
Hi Goffy -- In many firms different teams deal with different aspects of the IVA, but they are all there to help you and McCD are an excellent firm. Michael Peoples posts on here and might pick this up. He is always helpful and talks a lot of sense.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

Goffy

Post by Goffy » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:46 pm
Thanks foggy. I dont think they meant to be short with me, i just didnt know who I was supposed to talk to and i still dont really. A lot has gone n over the past few months and ive struggled with stuff which has probably made me over sensitive. I felt quite flustered when i came off the phone and i was a bit upset. I am going to see if im able to try again tomorrow and get the name of the person i need to speak to. I have spoken with 3 different people so far and all have been very lovely and supportive but today threw me a little :-(

Shining

Post by Shining » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:42 pm
it can be unnerving when this happens after such a good relationship had built up. I'm sure Michael can help you if necessary.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “friends corner”