Life After IVA with thanks To Ryan

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

in-a-mess-indeed

Post by in-a-mess-indeed » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:13 pm
Just wanted to let those thinking of an IVA its not a life sentence (as i thought it may be), IVA approved Late Sep 2010, difficult to start but managed and even save some allowances because we became so tight with money. Lots of time spent in the last months correcting and re building our credit scores.
Today we completed on our mortgage with Ryan and his team at Zebra Money, also with a high street lender at a great rate so our thanks go to Ryan and his Team.
Our journey has been filled with tears, worry stress and also Joy with another little one born into our family, our IVA was what we needed to get us out of our mess and we buried our heads in the sand until we nearly lost everything then, finding this site was and has been my lifeline so, Thank you all who give their time to help us all. If your at the start of your IVA Journey or have already started I can say we are proof that there is a life after IVA, we have never been stronger as a family and we treat our money very differently due to our IVA, I think i could give an excel spreadsheet expert a run for their money with the amount i have done over the last 6 years :-) Thank you all again, even though we are though our journey I cannot stay away from this great forum, perhaps i can build up the confidence to share our experiences to help those in the same position.
Last edited by in-a-mess-indeed on Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Took The plunge and made the call, changed our family life and we have never been happier. Debt free and wont go back..... IVA was by far the best thing we ever did to teach us the real value of Family and money

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:16 pm
Great post. Well done.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:00 pm
Brilliant! Well done from me as well.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:38 pm
Such a great story and outcome ... well done.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”