completion

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
14 posts Page 1 of 1

Struzzo39

Post by Struzzo39 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:59 pm
Evening all. With just our final 2 payments to go I was just wondering what happened these next coming months and as part of our final review. We're with Payplan. Thanks for all the continued support. At times we'd of been lost without this forum
Steven & Debbie

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:26 am
Great to hear you are almost at the end. You will have a final review with them and then they will complete the closure process - this may take time if outstanding ppi claims exist
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

Struzzo39

Post by Struzzo39 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:43 am
Hi thanks for the response. So is the final review basically the same as all the others? As with payplan we submit our wage slips every 3 months
Steven & Debbie

Darkdog

Post by Darkdog » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:01 am
Hi, we also have just 2 payments left, last one will be Feb, when and what do the IVA company request for the final review, we are now with CF but when with PJG we would have been under way with the annual review by now
many a mickle makes a muckle ...... if only I hadn't spent all the mickles

ilikewatch

Post by ilikewatch » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:07 am
I made my last payment to Payplan at the begining of December 2014, I then phoned to confirm that no further payments were due and to enquire about final review/PPI etc. and was told the following:

I asked when I would receive my final review, my case officer asked if all figures were the same as last year - when I told her they were she said that was fine and no further action was required from me regarding the final review - I assume they will just re-use last years. My previous annual reviews have just consisted of me supplying details of my I&E - the only evidence I have ever supplied Payplan is copies of payslips every 3 months and a copy of my P60 each year.

I asked if it would be possible to complete a deed of assignment in order to speed up the completion process as I still have 1 PPI claim with FOS which may take up to 2 years to resolve - my caseworker said there was no need and that my IVA would complete without delay even with this PPI outstanding.

I phoned last week to get an update on the progress of my completion - I was told that my case was now "in the completion queue" and that I should receive my completion cerificate within 2 weeks.

So all in all I'm currently pretty happy and expecting my completion certificate shortly - time will tell if I'm being over-optimistic, but I'll report back on any progress to the forum.
Last edited by ilikewatch on Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."

Struzzo39

Post by Struzzo39 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:30 am
Fantastic ilikewatch. Fingers crossed they stay true to their word
Steven & Debbie

Anders

Post by Anders » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:33 pm
Hi, a couple of you have said in this post that you supply Payplan with your payslips every 3 months. I'm with payplan and have only been asked to supply the last 3 payslips along with my P60 after each of my annual reviews. I guess they would have told me by now if they want them every 3 months!

ilikewatch

Post by ilikewatch » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:45 pm
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by Anders

Hi, a couple of you have said in this post that you supply Payplan with your payslips every 3 months. I'm with payplan and have only been asked to supply the last 3 payslips along with my P60 after each of my annual reviews. I guess they would have told me by now if they want them every 3 months!
Yes, I've heard other Payplan customers say that they only supply 3 payslips per year as part of the annual review process, whereas I have submitted every payslip on a quarterly basis - I wonder if they've changed the requirement since I started my IVA in 2009?
"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."

Anders

Post by Anders » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:58 pm
Quite possibly, I started mine in Sept 2012. Reassuring I'm not the only one then!

Anders

Post by Anders » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:04 pm
Hi ilikewatch, have Payplan ever asked you for bank statements?

ilikewatch

Post by ilikewatch » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:56 pm
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by Anders

Hi ilikewatch, have Payplan ever asked you for bank statements?
Nope - they've only ever asked for payslips and P60's (and mortgage redemption figures/house valuation).

Shining

Post by Shining » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:17 pm
Good luck to all of those finishing in the next few months. It's a great feeling of accomplishment and although it's not always easy it's definitely worth it.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

seagulls

Post by seagulls » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:22 pm
I was with Payplan and I submitted 3 pay slips annually.

country girl

Post by country girl » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:30 pm
I have just completed my annual review and was asked for just 3 payslips. I have not been asked for any payslips since my review last year and I thought it was because I am in my 6th equity year but it sounds as though it is new policy.
I emailed these, my P60 and I&E and receive a reply the same day. My final payment is to remain the same.
The end is in sight and it does sound promising that the CC may not take to long.
14 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”