Hi all. I paid my IVA off early in September 2013.

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
2 posts Page 1 of 1

Helen.m

Post by Helen.m » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:11 pm
Hi all
I paid my iva off early in September 2013 this was the full and final settlment that clear debt came up with the figure which I didn't insult them and offer less I just paid it, also paid into the iva for 3 years prior to they, so now still waiting for dvsp to look into mis sold ppi again these forms will filled in and returned back in August/sept 2013 so now since then every few weeks I call either clear debt or dvsp to be told it's taking longer as creditors take longer to reply, I've told them I'm happy for them to claim any ppi I even suggested they keep the £500 goodwill as all I want is my certificate of completion, is this too much to ask? Also any updates as to speeding this up so my cc can be issued please all advise greatly received, thanks in advance

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:36 pm
Hi Helen and welcome to the forum

I believe that ClearDebt's current policy is that they will not close cases where there are PPI investigations outstanding. Whilst this is frustrating, they are really doing nothing wrong - and I know they will want to get this finalised as quickly as possible in everyone's interests. Hopefully it will not take too much longer.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”