I have been waiting over 2 years for a completion certificate. I feel I am being fobbed off.

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
27 posts Page 1 of 2

Markdr54

Post by Markdr54 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:49 am
I have been waiting over 2 years for a completion certificate. I spoke to someone yesterday who promised I would receive it yesterday but I have not got it. Where do I stand ? I am feeling I am being fobbed off. Please advise.

Adam Davies

Post by Adam Davies » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:57 am
Hi and welcome

There can be no excuse for having to wait so long. Which company are you with and what has held up the completion certificate ?

Regards
Andam Davies

Markdr54

Post by Markdr54 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:26 pm
HI Andy. the iva I have is with DFD and was taken out in December 2006 and completed payments in 2011 but still no cc. was told last xmas that I would get it then but no. Phoned and spoke to a operative called Jamie yesterday morning to be told that it was waiting for IP to sign it off and that he would send me a digital copy by email yesterday but still not got it. Phoned again this morning to be told again that the IP still has not signed it off so still waiting. This has dragged on since 2011 and all the ppi stuff is sorted and have been told that there is no reason why I am still waiting but as you can see I am.
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by Markdr54

I have been waiting over 2 years for a completion certificate. I spoke to someone yesterday who promised I would receive it yesterday but I have not got it. Where do I stand ? I am feeling I am being fobbed off. Please advise.

Amy A

Post by Amy A » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:01 pm
Hi Markdr54,

There are members from DFD on this Forum, one lady posts quite regularly - Judith Anderton, hopefully she will pick this up and move this problem along for you. I managed to find an email address linked to this forum too if that helps at all?

DFDForumSupport@fairpoint.co.uk

Hopefully you will see progress soon.
Last edited by Amy A on Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I work alongside Melanie Giles and Kelly O at PJG Recovery. Picking up the phone is the hardest part, from then on things WILL get better... For help, find our contact details at www.pjgrecovery.com or www.melaniegiles.com

Adam Davies

Post by Adam Davies » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:48 pm
Hi

Hopefully DFD will pick this posting up and deal with it promptly

Regards
Andam Davies

Shining

Post by Shining » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:58 pm
My opinion is that is far too long for anyone to be waiting with no reason. Sometimes it's he who shouts loudest so it may be worth badgering them on a daily basis from now on.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

Judith Anderton

Post by Judith Anderton » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:21 pm
Hello Markdr54,
Please email me directly (address in my profile) and a member of our Forum Support Team will look further into your case.

Kind Regards
Judith
Debt Free Direct
Forum Customer Support

Shining

Post by Shining » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:24 pm
Keeping this bumped up for OP to notice Judith's reply and hopefully then a conclusion can be found.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

Markdr54

Post by Markdr54 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:39 pm
Hi Judith I have just emailed you
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by lesley_

Keeping this bumped up for OP to notice Judith's reply and hopefully then a conclusion can be found.

newdidit

Post by newdidit » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:55 pm
Markdr54 ....oh how I know how you feel, I could actually at this moment in time cry and I hope someone also picks up this post.
I have posted on this forum previously about my situation with DFD and things just seem to go from bad to worse, I will not go into previous details at the moment just what has happened today June 25th.
On June 12th I received a phone call from DFD I returned that call and they stated that they were waiting for my signed Deed of Assignment, now I was a bit vague about this at the time I admit and was a bit unsure what they were talking about, then customer services said they had it then they didn't so today I called again to see what was going on as I had nothing by post.
Then when I checked all my IVA paper work I realised I had actually had this Deed but I had declined because I thought I was close to my PPI claims being completed. Now back in April Equity in Finance did completed all my PPI claims. I have an email from DFD stating that as soon as they had confirmation from EIF my case would be past to completions team.
Today how ever I am told that following EIF work a further 3rd party re looks at all these claims and any that were rejected are re submitted !!!!!! no one has told me this. Apparently the wording PPI matters on the Deed of Assignment refers to this.
I have kept all records and from my understanding any PPI's that were chased and resulted in no payment was because there was no PPI taken out in the first place!!!
Now I will admit that I may have missed something but I cannot tell you how so utterly frustrated and angry I am at this constant battle hence my long reply.
Someone please HELP!!!!!!!

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:43 pm
Really hope this is resolved soon ...it really isn't fair on you ! Hopefully Judith can resolve this for you ...
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

Markdr54

Post by Markdr54 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:09 am
Got to speak to Nicola Cunliffe and she has told me that the IP would be signing my CC today the 26/6/2014. Also advised that I would get an electronic copy by email today and I hope that this happens. Will let you know if it does. Thanks everyone.
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by luluj

Really hope this is resolved soon ...it really isn't fair on you ! Hopefully Judith can resolve this for you ...

newdidit

Post by newdidit » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:18 am
Keep my fingers crossed for you

Shining

Post by Shining » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:28 am
Hoping it's received for you.

Markdr54

Post by Markdr54 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:30 pm
Well as of 13:28 there is no CC yet I wonder if it will happen but not holding my breath.
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by lesley_

Hoping it's received for you.
27 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”