Certificate received today thank you GT

3 posts Page 1 of 1

joanna144

Post by joanna144 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:49 pm
Arrived home today to find a letter from Belfast saying that Gareth Neill has completed his duties. I made the first phone call in April 2006 it took a long time to set up as it was very complicated but GT were very good at that point. 1st payment was in June 2007 final payment last year as I had a year in lieu of equity. Through it all GT have been there not always on the end of a phone, and not always prompt in their replies but finally we have done it. Thank you GT. You told me January 2014 so July 2014 is a bit late but you got there. I have waited a long time for the notice of the full implementation of my IVA. My son deferred university three years ago but has just accepted a offer and so can go in September and I will be able to help him. Which would not have been possible whilst I was in the IVA. To anyone thinking of starting an IVA it is a long haul but what I am feeling now cannot be described. I am so much better than I was 7 years ago. it has been a struggle especially for the children but we made it. This forum has been such an amazing link. Even at my lowest point I could read the forum and know that I was not alone. The forum made me realise that closure would not be quick, and has helped me through. Ryan I will be in touch soon now I have the piece of paper yeah!!!!!!

Shining

Post by Shining » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:51 pm
Well done so glad you've received your all important piece of paper that we all strive to receive, albeit a bit late but as they say better late than never. Good luck to your son with his studies.

Hope Ryan can be of assistance to you too. All the best for your debt free future and so glad the forum has been of help to you in your journey.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:46 am
Great news and well done getting through the process...enjoy your debt free life x
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “a success story”