Hi Judith Anderton. My IVA finished in April 2013. Called repeatedly but no certificate.

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
6 posts Page 1 of 1

Alan.h

Post by Alan.h » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:41 am
Hi Judith Anderton
My iva finished in April 2013 I've called DFD on numerous occasions for my certificate but keep getting told its been slow due to ppi I can sort of understand the slow part but 17 months is a bit of a joke this also is the same for my wife all we want to do like so many other people is get our life back on track

Adam Davies

Post by Adam Davies » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:34 am
Hi

Totally agree

This delay of closing IVAs is simply unacceptable and we highlighted this via the Sun newspaper sometime ago [see recent coverage on the right hand side]

Hopefully someone from DFD will pick this up and respond shortly

Regards
Andam Davies

TzeKin

Post by TzeKin » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:46 am
I had 12 CCards that EIF investigated on ppi and that took over a year to conclude and then completion cert" issued with 3 months of other delay.

I cannot believe it can be topped.... till now?

seagulls

Post by seagulls » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:50 pm
So sorry that you are having to put up with an unacceptable wait . You have every right to want to put this behind you and move on with your life. I hope DFD sort this urgently !
We had our F& F agreed on the 1/7/14 and we have been told 6-8 weeks for our Cc .

Goosed

Post by Goosed » Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:09 pm
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by Andy Davie

Hi

Totally agree

This delay of closing IVAs is simply unacceptable and we highlighted this via the Sun newspaper sometime ago [see recent coverage on the right hand side]

Hopefully someone from DFD will pick this up and respond shortly

Regards
If a person knows they have not been missold PPI, how can they be forced into signing permission forms for a possibly attempted fraudulent claim by some ambulance chasing fee grasping company???

I really don`t get it.
"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea".

Eric Cantona

Evette Everest

Post by Evette Everest » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:34 pm
Hi Alan.h

Please drop me an email (address is in my profile), with all your contact details and I will get in touch to discuss your concerns further.

Look forward to speaking to you soon.
Regards,
Ashley Rainford
Debt Free Direct
Forum Customer Support
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”