Credit reports after IVA completed

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1

pavel33

Post by pavel33 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:18 am
I had a F&F offer accepted in December 2014 and my IVA was finally completed in June 2014 (took my IP 6 months to issue completion certificate but c'est la vie).

Since June I've noticed that my IVA has been removed from the Insolvency Register, and is showing as having been completed on credit reports etc.

My latest monthly credit report also shows that some of my creditors, including a couple of credit card and loan companies, have now changed their records relating to each account from "default" to "satisfied". However, other accounts are still showing as being in "default" every month.

What, if anything, should I be doing to get all my accounts that were covered by my long completed IVA updated to "satisfied" as opposed to "default" ?.

Thanks,

Adam

pavel33

Post by pavel33 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:19 am
Sorry for typo in first line, meant F&F accepted in December 2013.

crazyjoe90

Post by crazyjoe90 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:41 am
Hi, I sent a letter to the credit agencies with a copy of my completion certificate and all bar one have gone. I have now written to that company and am waiting to see if they have removed to the satisfied list.

welshwiz

Post by welshwiz » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:21 am
Hi I also received my CC in June but am still on the register and still have defaults showing on accounts, I thought they stayed as this for the duration of the 6 years

TzeKin

Post by TzeKin » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:54 pm
6 years after the default accounts are on the iva, they should all drop off!The iva on the insolvency website will drop off after you or your iva firm sent in the certificate

You don't need to do anything.

Default entries are kept on CFiles for 6 years only.

If some has not dropped off after the 6 years then contact the bank for an address to write to with some info from your CF as reference to say why it has remained.
One of mine defaults did remain...after the statute period but was quickly sorted upon contact.Bank asked for C.Cerificate.
Last edited by TzeKin on Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”