Is there any set time scale we should expect from Freeman Jones for full and final offer ?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

Mcfc08

Post by Mcfc08 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:31 pm
Is there any set time scale we should expect from Freeman Jones when making a full and final offer?

They got all of the paper work 7 weeks ago from us and have now said that we have to wait another month and a half for the report and then another 30 days after that!

I have just read another post on this forum that has said Freeman Jones sorted theirs out in under 7 weeks!

I feel freeman Jones are giving us the run around here and dragging this out for as long as they can. 3 months to do a report???? Is this correct???

Ps this is not my IVA, I am posting on behalf of my other half.

Thanks in advance.

Michael Peoples

Industry Expert
Post by Michael Peoples » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:21 pm
Contact Sarah Jolly from FJ who posts here and has helped many FJ clients. Her details are in the ask an expert section.
Michael Peoples | McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Practitioners
http://www.mccambridgeduffy.com
If you would like to talk to me about proposing an IVA or have any questions at all please visit www.mccambridgeduffy.com

Steven Hewitt

Industry Expert

Post by Steven Hewitt » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:01 pm
Dear Mcfc08,

I'm sorry that there seems to be a delay and lack of communication with your other half's full and final offer.

Please ask your partner to email us directly at contactus@freemanjones.com so we can look into this and provide an update.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards
Steven Hewitt - a member of the team at Freeman Jones

welshwiz

Post by welshwiz » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:19 pm
Hi Mcfc08

Our F&F with Freeman Jones took just over 7 weeks from first contact to completion and got certificate 2 weeks aft F&F payment cleared. Try emailing Sarah Jolly she was really helpful Good Luck
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”