PJG?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
27 posts Page 1 of 2

Bob and Gill

Post by Bob and Gill » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:08 pm
Does anyone from PJG post on here? They used to be very 'visible' but not heard much at all of late.

Interested to know how any of their clients are getting on and if all is well?

MikeyM

Post by MikeyM » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:28 pm
There used to be Kelly O, Tina and Mel Giles. Mel recently posted that Kelly and Tina no longer work for her and that she was taking a break from the site. A few people have asked this recently and Mel has stated that she is very busy and therefore is taking a break from the site. My IVA is with them and everything seems fine.

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:36 pm
PJG remain in situ providing excellent service to their customers as always. Mel is still around but devoting her time to other projects at the moment, although she is never far from the forum I am sure!
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

Shining

Post by Shining » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:50 pm
The forum misses Melanie I know that much.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

Michael Peoples

Industry Expert
Post by Michael Peoples » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:12 am
Melanie is fine and I speak with her regularly. She is very busy on other projects and does not have the time to commit as much to the forum as before. She is missed but I am sure she will be back when she has the time to devote her energies.
Michael Peoples | McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Practitioners
http://www.mccambridgeduffy.com
If you would like to talk to me about proposing an IVA or have any questions at all please visit www.mccambridgeduffy.com

floss2prev

Post by floss2prev » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:18 pm
Just looking for a bit of reassurance really.
I am due for final rev/payment next month, however I had to call PJG to chase.They have just informed me they have transferred my files to another company !! Im really worried and feeling abit out in the cold ! Should I be concerned ? PJG informed me I would receive correspndance this weekend or next week from new company.
Any thoughts would be greatly received.

Goosed

Post by Goosed » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:48 pm
Hi floss2press,

Are you saying that you`ve been told by PJG that your IVA has been sold on to another company???
"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea".

Eric Cantona

ivamess

Post by ivamess » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:58 pm
I know that they have also got a PPI company, I hope that this is what they mean! I will worry if my stuff is getting sold on.

Goosed

Post by Goosed » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:00 pm
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by ivamess

I know that they have also got a PPI company, I hope that this is what they mean! I will worry if my stuff is getting sold on.
Indeed,

Sounds very disconcerting.
"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea".

Eric Cantona

MikeyM

Post by MikeyM » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:19 pm
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by floss2prev

Just looking for a bit of reassurance really.
I am due for final rev/payment next month, however I had to call PJG to chase.They have just informed me they have transferred my files to another company !! Im really worried and feeling abit out in the cold ! Should I be concerned ? PJG informed me I would receive correspndance this weekend or next week from new company.
Any thoughts would be greatly received.
It wouldn't surprise me at all if it turns out to be true. I haven't yet had any contact for my annual review which I have been expecting based upon timing of last years contact. Employees no longer working there and Mel Giles not posting all point to something. Can only hope we are a millions miles off the mark
Last edited by MikeyM on Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bob and Gill

Post by Bob and Gill » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:44 pm
Yeh, this is what I was slightly worried about too!

ridingthestorm

Post by ridingthestorm » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:07 pm
I'm also with PJG and only 10 months in, they couldn't do enough to help when they setup my IVA, fingers crossed eh!

BTW first time poster but a daily reader to this amazing forum
Last edited by ridingthestorm on Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Loved Money, Hate Credit, Road to Recovery.... IVA started 3/3/14 -- IVA F&F accepted 18/5/17 :D

steppingstones

Post by steppingstones » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:19 pm
I'm quite worried as well now.
I emailed my payslip today to my usual contact at PJG, only to receive an automated response that she no longer worked for PJG.
I've only got 6 months left to run and up to now they have been wonderful. I will be gutted if it all changes at this point.
Last edited by steppingstones on Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shining

Post by Shining » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:33 pm
hang in there would appear to be some changes but they may be for the better, hang in there and hopefully next week when the letter is received it will all be ok.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

abbiesmum2003

Post by abbiesmum2003 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:36 pm
Crikey just read this thread and got me nervous now too. Went with them due to long standing good history and feedback but now bit worried. We dont need to contact them much and not due a review yet so no contact but now worried especially if been transferred to another company. Hope Mel/someone can post some explanation/reassurance.
27 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”