E.O.N reduced tariff

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

winter_blues

Post by winter_blues » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:35 pm
Hi folks, Just switched to E.O.N after receiving email from U Switch of best online deal. Have saved £234 by switching!. I was worried about the credit check but it all seems to have gone through.

With winter around the corner I decided to shop around for the best deal. My current provider, Scottish Power, have made their tariffs so confusing with different daily standing charges on different deals but are clearly more expensive than E.O.N with their latest offer which undercuts the cheapest up till now which was First Utility. Happy switching!..[:)]
Last edited by winter_blues on Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winter-Blues

ridingthestorm

Post by ridingthestorm » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:40 pm
Tho, its excellent that you have saved money through an online site, but surely any saving you make will be flagged up in your yearly review and that saving will go back into your iva ? Which is alittle force economy in my mind ? Or I could br completely wrong !
Loved Money, Hate Credit, Road to Recovery.... IVA started 3/3/14 -- IVA F&F accepted 18/5/17 :D

winter_blues

Post by winter_blues » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:10 pm
Hi, any savings are set against my ever reducing income - down almost £200 per month since I commenced my iVA so, no, this little amount won't make any difference to my income and expenditure review but does mean more money in my pocket and not the energy companies!.
Winter-Blues

ridingthestorm

Post by ridingthestorm » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:12 pm
Well its a win win then :-)
Loved Money, Hate Credit, Road to Recovery.... IVA started 3/3/14 -- IVA F&F accepted 18/5/17 :D
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”