Message from Creditfix to PGJ Clients

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
6 posts Page 1 of 1

Steve Rees

Post by Steve Rees » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:59 am
Morning All,

As a result of the level of forum activity regarding the movement of IVA cases from PJG Recovery to Creditfix, we approached Creditfix directly to ask them to post a message here on the forum.

They have asked that we post the following from Susan M Wriglesworth, the insolvency practitioner who will be the supervisor of these IVAs moving forwards.

Dear new Creditfix client

As you are aware, Creditfix Limited recently purchased PJG Recovery Limited, and I assumed the role of your Supervisor.

Please be assured, that your IVA will continue in the much the same manner as before and that we are here to ensure the success of the arrangement for both you and your creditors.

We aim to have fully incorporated former PJG IVAs into our systems shortly. Until that time we will endeavour to answer any queries that you may have, you can contact us on 0141 360 0187 or by emailing PJG@creditfixme.co.uk. I sincerely hope that the transition is as smooth as possible, and that we can alleviate any concerns you may have.

We look forward to working with you to ensure you complete your IVA in line and in time with your original expectations.

Warm regards

Susan M Wriglesworth FIPA

Insolvency Practitioner
Steve Rees - A spokesperson for IVA.co.uk and Director at Vincent Bond & Co.

Want to share your story? Highlighting the issues facing people in debt is often a story that the media want to hear about. iva.co.uk will pay up to £500 for a successful case study - if you are interested please email steve.rees@iva.co.uk for more details.

You can visit my blog at http://blog.vincentbond.com/

Michael Peoples

Industry Expert
Post by Michael Peoples » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:32 am
I am sure this will ease some of the concerns of those being transferred. However no matter what anyone says it will only be when reviews are done and nothing changes will clients be able to fully relax and move on.

I am sure this will be the case but I can also understand the worries.
Michael Peoples | McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Practitioners
http://www.mccambridgeduffy.com
If you would like to talk to me about proposing an IVA or have any questions at all please visit www.mccambridgeduffy.com

mrsbee

Post by mrsbee » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:45 am
Totally agree Michael you have hit the nail on the head, only after a successful review and chat about our house valuation in a few months will myself and my husband be able to relax. Am very grateful for the forum team contacting Creditfix to get a response though :)
Debt free after a successful f&f :)

Pap

Post by Pap » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:59 am
Thank you for getting at least some contact from Creditfix, it's a shame it took so long for them to comment.
It is interesting though that they say the have bought PJG Recovery and not just most of the cases.
I have just emailed my house valuation etc to them today so hope to be able to post positive feedback very soon on how they handle that to help to ease some of the concerns people have,
May 2015 - Completed!!

sam9948

Post by sam9948 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:39 am
I'm afraid my experience with them has been just as expected given previous comments. I emailed them last Friday and am still waiting for a reply.
A PPI payment made to PJG at the end of October and I am still waiting for my share - if it was the other way around then I'm sure this would not be allowed to happen.
I'm concerned that what has been a very helpful company that I chose very carefully has been replaced by a company that is quite the opposite.

hubert

Post by hubert » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:22 am
Whilst I am happy to see a message from them this does appear to be the same text from their emails and letters that many of us have seen.

Thanks for doing this but if you have the ability to contact Susan please invite her to the forum.

There's a lot of worried people here. And I'm one of them.
One pay-cheque away from oblivion!
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”