Creditfix Income and Expenditure form

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
2 posts Page 1 of 1

MrsR

Post by MrsR » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:08 pm
Hi All,

I received a letter and an I&E blank form to complete in the post today, but it wasn't on headed paper and looked like it was thrown together.

I called Creditfix and after a 10 minute wait, finally spoke to someone. I told them I wouldn't send back the completed form, let alone my payslips and that I don't get bank statements. My advisor understood and informed me that she'd sent both of the documents I received by post to me by email- which I have received this evening.

As I don't get bank statements and haven't been asked for these before at PJG, she said they'd take screenshots, so will send these over.

Anyone else completed a new I&E form yet at all?
Started IVA 27th Feb 2012 - Due to complete 27th Jan 2018 !!

Full & Final submitted and accepted 30th March 2015, paid 10th April 2015 - 3 yrs 1 month into IVA :)

Completion Certificate received- 30th April 2015!!

hubert

Post by hubert » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:45 pm
Yes I did one recently. I posted the blank one on here so people could see what it looked like.

A bit fiddly to fill in with very small boxes!

It's a bit different to the old PJG one as it has a number of extra categories.

I sent off 6 months payslips and bank statements too which they confirmed they received, but I've heard nothing more so far.

I know they are a bit snowed under with all the new PJG cases so I'm not surprised they haven't responded yet.

I await their response with interest...
One pay-cheque away from oblivion!
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”