Another equity release question.

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

SFA

Post by SFA » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:06 pm
My chairman's report shows an actual figure to be released by means of remortgage or 3 rd party funding in month 54. Will that be the figure they will ask for now that 4 years have elapsed and 4 years of repayment mortgage payments have been made ?
SFA

Michael Peoples

Industry Expert
Post by Michael Peoples » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:52 am
It is difficult to answer without seeing the proposal and the Chairman's Report. It could be a minimum figure or they may be happy with that amount but you would need to ask your own IP.
Michael Peoples | McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Practitioners
http://www.mccambridgeduffy.com
If you would like to talk to me about proposing an IVA or have any questions at all please visit www.mccambridgeduffy.com

SFA

Post by SFA » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:24 pm
Thanks Michael,

I'm with Payplan and the caseworker was unsure. As usual, my request to speak to, or communicate directly with my IP produced the stock reply that the caseworker was authorised by the IP to speak on their behalf.

I'm afraid I see my IP as the enemy now as he authorises staff members who have neither the qualifications or knowledge to advise me professionally.

This has been a thoroughly stressful and unpleasant journey.

I'll send my mortgage redemption figure and two valuations to PP and leave myself at their mercy.
SFA

Michael Peoples

Industry Expert
Post by Michael Peoples » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:12 pm
Not really good enough that you cannot speak to the IP regarding something important especially when your case worker is unsure. Personally I would complain as you are paying for a service and not getting it.
Michael Peoples | McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Practitioners
http://www.mccambridgeduffy.com
If you would like to talk to me about proposing an IVA or have any questions at all please visit www.mccambridgeduffy.com
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”