PJG / Creditfix

7 posts Page 1 of 1

anneliss

Post by anneliss » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:58 pm
Does anyone know if it is possible to raise a complaint about this transfer with for example the insolvency service? It just does not seem right for 900+ of us to be 'sold on' yet our original IP continues to take new clients.
Don't get me wrong I really miss the relationship I previously had with the IP I had originally chosen and have no desire to create ill-will. However the principle of not being consulted with options and the subsequent changes that Creditfix are aiming to introduce does not seem right to me.
I appreciate that creditors often sell on our debt to other agencies but I was not aware that IP's could do the same.
Any thoughts on the contract / legalities of this anyone?

Shining

Post by Shining » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:12 pm
I do think that this transfer has caused so many problems as we all know how fair and upfront she was. To be transferred to another company must prove very testing that things aren't running as smooth as with Melanie and co. Not sure of the legalities but feel confident that Melanie would not have done anything that was not legal.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

ridingthestorm

Post by ridingthestorm » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:25 am
I'm with anneliss on this one I'm afraid.. I understand business is business but I was on the understanding that once sold on that CF would just service the ALL READY AGREED IVA and not start changing the goal posts in regards to T&C's and now Drive by valuations and secured Loans under equity release....... Honesty plays a huge part in my life and I'm upset PJG & CF can't be with me !
Loved Money, Hate Credit, Road to Recovery.... IVA started 3/3/14 -- IVA F&F accepted 18/5/17 :D

ridingthestorm

Post by ridingthestorm » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:26 am
I'm with anneliss on this one I'm afraid.. I understand business is business but I was on the understanding that once sold on that CF would just service the ALL READY AGREED IVA and not start changing the goal posts in regards to T&C's and now Drive by valuations and secured Loans under equity release....... Honesty plays a huge part in my life and I'm upset PJG & CF can't be with me !
Loved Money, Hate Credit, Road to Recovery.... IVA started 3/3/14 -- IVA F&F accepted 18/5/17 :D

doritos

Post by doritos » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:35 pm
Report your problems to the insolvency service, the more complaints they have the more thy will need to act.

you will need to draw an answer from susan at creditfix though, other wise the complaint won't stand

starbucksqueen

Post by starbucksqueen » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:03 pm
Is Melanie still practicing then and taking on new clients?!

If this is the case then i feel bitterly disappointed, i chose Melanie and PJG because i felt they had my best interests at heart and because she was also a huge part of this forum too.
F&F accepted on 29.5.15
CC received 9.7.15

anneliss

Post by anneliss » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:54 am
There has been no change to any of the websites that PJG / Melanie uses so have to assume that it is business as usual. Somewhere on the forum I have also read that someone who was not transferred when we were is now concerned about what has happened to us, as clearly it could also be coming my way.
I have sent emails to Creditfix and also to the Insolvency service.
Finally got a reply from Creditfix which states that they cannot force me to sign the mass variation so that's fine by me as was not willing to sign anyway.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “friends corner”