Money saving codes

4 posts Page 1 of 1

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:07 pm
After a generous gift from my dad I have finally been able to buy myself a new mattress. Yay !! .....

I have often seen references to discount codes and the like, but never really bothered. On the checkout for this mattress ( purchased online) I saw the usual box for discount codes and thought "Why not try?"

Well .... I just googled the mattress followed by discount code and found several codes for £50 off --- popped one of them into the little box at checkout and .... lo and behold ... it worked !!

Saved £50 just by a few clicks !!!

So .. the moral ... always have a quick search for discount codes :-)
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

Lisa.53

Post by Lisa.53 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:56 pm
I never buy anything any more without looking for a discount code (and also going through cash back sites like quidco to try and help a bit more!)
Plus if I see something in the shop I always go home and look online to see if it's available with a discount code! [:D]

grimswold

Post by grimswold » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:37 pm
I use those codes all the time. I am about to get my free eye check up from Specsavers tomorrow thanks to the coupon, and I will take my prescription and get some decent glasses made up for £6 a pair off t'internet. Discount codes are great.

Shining

Post by Shining » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:44 pm
I agree I always check too and have had some nice savings. I've an NUS card too so 10% off a lot online and in shops.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “friends corner”