PPI cheque from Creditfix

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
2 posts Page 1 of 1

MrsR

Post by MrsR » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:02 am
Hi All,

I have been reading a lot of the posts surrounding PPI and Creditfix again on here, and I was told the same as everybody else:

-All claims received must be sent to creditix post the completion cert being received

-Debtors are not allowed any of the PPI that has been received as it is an asset.

Well, we finished our IVA in April with a F&F, and today we received a cheque and letter from Susan Wrigglesworth stating that 'We had previously pursued claims within your IVA and as the arrangement then was successfully closed, neither I nor your creditors have a claim to the funds, so I am sending them to you.'

So those with any PPI issues, you may well get some of it come to you!
Started IVA 27th Feb 2012 - Due to complete 27th Jan 2018 !!

Full & Final submitted and accepted 30th March 2015, paid 10th April 2015 - 3 yrs 1 month into IVA :)

Completion Certificate received- 30th April 2015!!

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:13 am
A lot will depend upon the economics of re-opening the files. Under current terms CF are not acting correctly if they are taking a blanket approach, and SW's statement is incorrect, although I do feel that this should be the case.

CF do appear to follow the terms of an IVA well, from the debtors point of view and seem to take the path of least resistance (which, to be fair, is probably the most economical in terms of their time and effort).
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”