PPI

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1

Starry30

Post by Starry30 » Mon May 16, 2016 4:45 pm
Hi how long does it take to sort out PPI and then send your part of it out?

I spoke to aperture in April and they had no clue of my PPI apparently I was told cleardebt were meant to send something out for me to sign which I never received......after looking for abit on my account and asking whoever he was asking he managed to come back with it was received on the 19th of March and would be sorted shortly.....I've just rung again for an update and there's not much info on my account about my PPI basically and he doesn't know what timescale it will take to sort it out for the creditors and send me my part....was hoping to do an f&f soon and really didn't want anymore contact with them if our offers accepted but it's looking like I'll be waiting a while for my part.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon May 16, 2016 5:12 pm
I gather there are quite a few people waiting months for their agreed portion of PPI. It isn't high on the IP priority list it seems.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

Lisa Thomas

Industry Expert

Post by Lisa Thomas » Tue May 17, 2016 9:45 am
I would put your F&F forward regardless. They can send you a deed of assignment to do for the PPI if necessary, it shouldn't hold anything up.
I'm a licensed IP with 16+ yrs at Neville & Co covering the South West area. I have a YouTube channel with advisory videos on here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMPTTu ... Z5k9ZcC2MA http://www.nevilleco.co.uk 01752 786800 Lisa@nevilleco.co.uk
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”