We get letters that IVA is at risk as Kingsgate keep losing info. Advice please about F&F.

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

Mart.k

Post by Mart.k » Sat May 21, 2016 10:31 am
Kingsgate- since starting in November 2009 we have had numerous case workers who loose info and then we get sent a letter stating the IVA is at risk. They are now requesting they need payslips from October 2013-November 2014. I don't have them anymore and currently arguing that each November they hold our annual review so they should be able to use that information as they've previously had them. They said all our info is in storage and will take 3 weeks to get and they aren't prepared to do it.
I had a break from May 2015 to September 2015 whilst I had no income as I was on maternity leave.
Again our annual review was held in November 2015.
Early settlement would be �6000 however I have been informed by e mail we need to offer a higher amount for it to be final when previously told we could offer �4000.
What are our options please any advice appreciated with this.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sat May 21, 2016 11:06 am
Hi and welcome.

Insist on speaking to either the IP or a supervisor as you may well have been speaking to a case worker who doesn't have a clue.

I would suggest that you make a complaint about the (non) service you are getting and I cannot see why it will take 3 weeks to get things out of storage. It should all be on computer as well as on paper.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

watzki

Post by watzki » Sat May 21, 2016 11:59 am
How can it be in storage when everything is on computer.Either they have a giant storage unit in outer Mongolia or they are taking the mick,complain and tell them it's YOUR IVA and you pay them to administer it properly
Today 1st of December 2016 the vultures finally flew away

Lisa Thomas

Industry Expert

Post by Lisa Thomas » Mon May 23, 2016 11:48 am
Do you have any evidence that they received it?

If necessary can you get copies of the wages slips from your employer?

You should be able to get copies of your P60's from HMRC.

Send all future correspondence the old fashioned way by letter via recorded delivery.

Their annual reports to creditors should have advised what was happening as regards your I&E reviews so take a look at these too (or ask your IP for further copies if you haven't got them)
I'm a licensed IP with 16+ yrs at Neville & Co covering the South West area. I have a YouTube channel with advisory videos on here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMPTTu ... Z5k9ZcC2MA http://www.nevilleco.co.uk 01752 786800 Lisa@nevilleco.co.uk
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”