Credit reports - for the hell of it ....

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
9 posts Page 1 of 1

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:49 pm
Just to highlight the importance of getting your report from all three agencies .....

I am signed up to Noddle (allied to Callcredit) and have just also signed up to Clearscore ( allied to Experian).

On Noodle I still show 4 accounts in default, the others show as settled. Credit score:poor.
My biggest creditor showing as default with a £24k balance outstanding.
Recent search carried out, which I know about.

On Clearscore they state I have no (zero-- zilch) defaults.
Credit score: good.
My biggest creditor showing as settled with a zero balance.
No recent searches.

Who do you believe ? So much depends upon which CRA future lenders use.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:53 pm
Know the feeling! I do still have one account in an arrangement to pay state which I must get sorted and it is on both Clearscore and Noddle.

Can't seem to access Noddle at the moment though.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:13 pm
I am purposefully leaving mine alone because I want to see what happens at the 6th anniversary with no interference from me! Not at all bothered about getting credit, so can afford the time to experiment.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:55 pm
Mine is well over the six year limit, but, like yourself, not bothered about credit but really must sort it out.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

sbusby2004

Post by sbusby2004 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:26 pm
When I was cleaning up my files a lot of things dropped off automatically at the 6th year mark. Some I had to send in cc to prove it and get them removed.

I like looking at my noodle report every month because it's all nice and clean now #128512;
F&F accepted 24th May 2011

Shining

Post by Shining » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:51 am
I still to this day look at mine regular and cleared mine up straightaway. I used to read about it whilst I was in the IVA and think 'how complicated?', it actually wasn't complicated and just had to write a few letters. I was surprised.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

baldy

Post by baldy » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:55 pm
Foggy......im very interested to see how your report might/will change once the 6 years is up!!!!

Ours is not up until end of October16 so will let you know how ours goes!!!

Baldy

Goosed

Post by Goosed » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:59 pm
I`ve got two payments of my extension left, so my IVA payments and six years finish end of July.

I already know I will have a battle with at least one creditor when I attempt to clean up my files.

Halifax have refused to even default an current account overdraft that is in my IVA, they have just left it not updated for five years.

I will just have to go through all the procedures when I get my CC.
"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea".

Eric Cantona

MerlinL14

Post by MerlinL14 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:01 pm
Thankfully, and without intervention from me, everything fell off at the 6 year point give or take a month or two. All 3 CR's are pretty much identical, no references at all to my IVA or any previous debt. I just hope everyone has a hassle free process like mine was.
Last Payment made 04/12/14. Completion Certificate 25/7/15. IVA company GT. No Issues
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”