Are we being unreasonable in asking why remaining PPI interest is still outstanding ?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1

Sheila.32

Post by Sheila.32 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:13 pm
Are we being unreasonable. Our IVA was completed in February and cc received on May 4th, at the end of April we received a cheque for the interest from PPI. On checking when we got the cc we discovered that there was more interest that had not been paid to us. I emailed Aperture and sent copies of all relevant documents received that related to PPI payments made and received an email back saying yes we were owed another cheque. I emailed them again mid July asking when we were going to get the payment and they replied to say that they could not give me a time scale as it depended on the PPI teams work load. Now here is my argument, if we have already received one payment and it has been through the PPI team then surely this is a case of not completing the case correctly in the first place and should not be put to the back of the queue to be done again or am I being naive.

Sheila.pl

Post by Sheila.pl » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:47 pm
Not sure what's happened but forum name should be Sheila.pl as nit a new member!!
IVA Complete

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:20 pm
Personally I think interest should be paid over, as agreed, as soon as possible, certainly within 28 days -- after all, if the money was due in the other direction they would be screaming for it by now! And, yes, it should have been dealt with in one hit the first time around.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”