Creditfixme@ totally confused

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
26 posts Page 1 of 2

peterh

Post by peterh » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:36 pm
I really am struggling. I had not heard anything from the accept the terms change of my PPI.

I already have a company for PJG sorting this and now they want to sort it. Arghhh

But more confusing, I am in contact with Graeme a manager there, but he is confusing me also.

My annual review is January with PJG. I had a phonecall from a girl asking if I was returning the document of the new terms (which I am not I am happy with what was agreed)

However, I asked her if my AR was in process, I had said I have sent my I&E sheet and wage slips to help get things going, and she advised it was due in JUne. June!? I started in Jan 2013. Then she went through payments and payments had been missed on the system transfer.

I contact Graeme to ask is my review due, he just said I have chcked your account and everything is fine and no need for increase. Is that a review? Or Not?

Guess I just keep asking, but this I have to say is worse than when I actually got into an IVA. I do not need all this confusion and stress over am I doing everything right, what is happening with my account, will it still end Jan 2018

Sorry for ranting, but I just am sick of this now.

[V]

peterh

Post by peterh » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:27 pm
Now it appears Susan Wigglesworth, our IP, has stopped accepting emails and they bounce back.

Just amazing.

I just hope no one makes the mistake of joining these through choice.

Shining

Post by Shining » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:30 pm
Not good Peterh. Have you tried emailing the creditfix representative on the forum?
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

peterh

Post by peterh » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:35 pm
No point really as my contact was a guy called Graeme, who is apparently a senior manager there.

When I asked him why I had been told my payments in Jan,feb, mar and Apr 2013 were classed not part of the IVA but a set up payment, which to me seemed odd, and review is June 2015,it started in Jan, he just told me, I have reviewed your file and the payments have not increased. The question was, please can you confirm when my annual review is

Seems only time you get any correspondence is when it benefits them, like a phone call on Sunday at 5pm!

I just wish I had the option to leave, I do not feel safe with them, to be told my first 4 months payments did not count is scary.

Michael Peoples

Industry Expert
Post by Michael Peoples » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:46 pm
PJG did not charge set up fees and anything paid to them would have counted towards the IVA. Check the insolvency regsiter and see what date is on there and that will tell you for sure when your IVA was actually approved and therefore when the review will need done.

https://www.insolvencydirect.bis.gov.uk/eiir/
Michael Peoples | McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Practitioners
http://www.mccambridgeduffy.com
If you would like to talk to me about proposing an IVA or have any questions at all please visit www.mccambridgeduffy.com

peterh

Post by peterh » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:50 pm
Thanks Michael
That is what I thought and what I know, but this girl claimed the first 4 payments were not part of the IVA.

I cannot tell you how confused I am by all this.

We just need clarity and what on earth is going on,

I have no faith with these people dealing with my life for 3 more years.

peterh

Post by peterh » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:54 pm
Yeah as I though started 23rd Jan 2013.

So not sure why my review would be June

It is just all so odd.

The girl said to me we are being slated on the forums

I have too say it is all justified. It is scary that companies like this are allowed to handle such sensitive issues and business

Michael Peoples

Industry Expert
Post by Michael Peoples » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:08 pm
The review must be done within two months of the anniversary so it is relevant as to when your IVA was approved. You can also see that your IVA commenced when Melanie told you and all payments are included within the IVA. This is also highly relevant as you certainly did not want your IVA to run four months longer than was agreed.
Michael Peoples | McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Practitioners
http://www.mccambridgeduffy.com
If you would like to talk to me about proposing an IVA or have any questions at all please visit www.mccambridgeduffy.com

peterh

Post by peterh » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:12 pm
That is what is concerning me, and now I cannot even contact my IP.

It's a shambles and all the bad press is deserved.

I have got no one to turn to as they do not respond or if they do it is not what you asked.

After 2 years, you'd think the stressful part should have gone.

All they are interested in is the new T&C for PPI.

Is there a regulatory body who oversees IP and IVA companies, I just do not feel safe in their hands

CreditFix

Post by CreditFix » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:23 pm
Peterh,

Can you drop me an email? I may have the same response as Graeme does, but if you drop me an email I can have a look and least give you an answer with a breakdown of the points you have raised.
Greg Balfour| Creditfix Ltd

DDI: 0141 565 1347 | T: 0141 565 1403 | F: 0141 565 1302

E: greg.balfour@creditfixme.co.uk W: www.creditfixme.co.uk

A: Creditfix Ltd, 4 West Regent Street, Glasgow, G2 1RW

peterh

Post by peterh » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:27 pm
I have emailed you what I had sent my IP which is not being accepted.

peterh

Post by peterh » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:45 pm
I know it has been negative, but Greg has cleared things up and peace of mind.

I just wish info was made clearly originally, but you have to balance the negative and thank you for sorting me with a quick response.

grimswold

Post by grimswold » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:46 pm
Just spoke briefly with Creditfix who say that that they dont hold annual review info on the system because that is another team (!)that does that sort of thing, and they themselves don't know anything about the review date (odd, thought that would have been in the basic info on Screen 1 or something). IR says March setup date, they say April setup date. Not sure what difference that makes and I hope it isn't going to result in extra payment x1.

This girl sounded as if she was pretty fed up of answering calls and being nice to people, I could tell she was getting impatient towards the end of the call. I guess it must be really hard if you are a customer service rep and you are not party to information that you need for answering questions that people are asking you. I asked about money being taken out as setup fee or whatever and she said "we are a reputable company who don't do that sort of thing and where did you get that idea from".

I don't think it is in any way the customer service people's fault, they are doing their best to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear and I would hate to be one of them.

I am not a lot wiser about my situation, because I know that I have been told different things in the past and I am pleased that this forum exists.

Whoever is responsible for this forum PLEASE keep it going for at least the next 4 years; I will need it!

String. End of.

recovering

Post by recovering » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:18 pm
Hi Peterh can I ask what the reply was? is your review due when you thought? mine is due in Feb and no word yet

Cariadqueen

Post by Cariadqueen » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:24 pm
I would be interested to know also, Mine and my husbands review was due in December and we have not heard a thing.
25 months down.....We will be debt free!
26 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”