Transcom?

7 posts Page 1 of 1

CeeBJay

Post by CeeBJay » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:30 pm
I am in the second year of my IVA now but I still keep receiving calls from the debt company Transcom. I have spoken to my IP numerous times about this and they say they have contacted Transcom but still the phone-calls come.
I don't answer the phone to them nor will I ring them back as they are very rude but I thought as I was in an IVA they aren't allowed to contact me anymore?

Has anyone on here had any experience with this company and also if anyone could advise me how to deal with them I would greatly appreciate it [:)]

in-a-mess-indeed

Post by in-a-mess-indeed » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:36 pm
you are correct CeeBJay they are not supposed to call you once your IVA is approved and of course they are included and they have had enough time to update their records as its your second year, I would ask your IP to make a complaint as they can be held as harrasing you, I am surprised your Ip has not already made this complaint. Actually just reading this again are they included within your IVA? or just a company offering services? if the later then make a complaint via their offical guides if you can.
Took The plunge and made the call, changed our family life and we have never been happier. Debt free and wont go back..... IVA was by far the best thing we ever did to teach us the real value of Family and money

CeeBJay

Post by CeeBJay » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:47 pm
Hi mate, thanks for replying. yes they are included, the original debt was with MBNA who sold it to Arrow who then in turn sold it to Transcom. I will be speaking with my IP about the matter soon but I wish Transcom would just send a letter cos a part of me wants to know why they keep calling but they're so awkward to deal with I'd prefer to avoid talking on the phone!

in-a-mess-indeed

Post by in-a-mess-indeed » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:53 pm
I think your IP would have all their contact details in that case, I would ask your IP to up the complaint with a threat to Transcom's regulators if they dont stop calling you. It just not allowed as they have to abide within the rules oif the IVA.
Took The plunge and made the call, changed our family life and we have never been happier. Debt free and wont go back..... IVA was by far the best thing we ever did to teach us the real value of Family and money

CeeBJay

Post by CeeBJay » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:58 pm
Thanks for the advice, I will be contacting my IP soon and see if they can put a stop to these shysters lol. :)

CeeBJay

Post by CeeBJay » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:02 pm
Contacted my IP and they claim they sent all the details to Transcom but haven't heard anything back from them. They said they'll contact them direct and if I am contacted again to inform them straightaway!

in-a-mess-indeed

Post by in-a-mess-indeed » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:50 pm
Perfect CeeBJay good for you, and wow how quickly did you get hold of your IP....... good going. Do you mind my asking witch firm you are with so others can see how quickly a response can be completed by and IVA company?
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Harrassment by creditors ?”