Triton Credit Services

6 posts Page 1 of 1

Pink Dog

Post by Pink Dog » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:48 am
Hi, has anyone had any dealings with these people? I have a Trust Deed and it seems that RBS have passed debt to these people. I kept getting letters so i passed them to my IP who in turn contacted these people. now they are calling me. day and night. and the worst part is, if you answer,8 times out of 10, you get an automated voice telling you that " noone is available to take your call, please ring us back" the other portion of the time, they hang up!they called last night at 11pm! woke the whole house up then hung up on me! [:(!]we cant change our number either because my bf runs his business from home. its getting a bit much, has anyone else had problems with these folk?

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:55 am
I would ignore them and let your IP deal with them directly. They should not be contacting you if your Trust Deed is now protected.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

Pink Dog

Post by Pink Dog » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:58 am
Thanks Melanie
As far as my P is concerned my trust deed is now protected. None of the other creditors contact me. its just getting a bit frustrating as they are calling at very unsociable hours and not even speaking

freelili

Post by freelili » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:05 am
Hi there

This is disgusting, phoning you up at 11 O clock at night and with you being in a trust deed, it could be illegal.

Try sending them this, pointing out that your trust deed is protected.

I wish you to know, that I am aware of my rights and that your constant telephone calls are a breach of Section 40 of The Administration of Justice Act 1970 and any further incidents of this nature constitute a course of conduct, which is a criminal offence under Section 2 of The Prevention from Harassment Act 1997.

Good luck, I hope you get some peace from this creditor soon.
LILY

http://freelili.blogs.iva.co.uk

I asked God for an answer, I have to live with his reply.
Exsisto an angelus quod planto quispiam sentio melior.

Pink Dog

Post by Pink Dog » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:09 am
Thanks freelili, i will answer when they call, if i get a human (and if they dont hang up) i'll put that to them. they keep leaving recorded messages on my home phone too, its kinda stressing my bf cause he's panicked enough over the whole trust deed thing as it is!

freelili

Post by freelili » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:21 am
If you send it to them hun, recorded delivery, they cant deny it. I am sure they will take notice and stop harrassing you.

They should know better and its unfair and wrong for them to cause stress to your BF. Its also unfair to expect you to ring them back on their expensive numbers.

Good luck with this.
LILY

http://freelili.blogs.iva.co.uk

I asked God for an answer, I have to live with his reply.
Exsisto an angelus quod planto quispiam sentio melior.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Harrassment by creditors ?”