Update For Everyone

9 posts Page 1 of 1

rachellxx39

Post by rachellxx39 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:52 am
Hi i havent posted for a while , been to lots of hospital appointments with my disabled daughter.As posted before our iva was not working, we were struggling and also our daughters condition got worse and she is having an operation in the next 3 months. So we decided to concentrate on our daughter and to save the money to go bankrupt ,hopefully before Christmas. We just couldnt have the added stress . Well we are still saving up for bankruptcy ,our daughter is on the priority waiting list and im awaiting a review of her disability living allowance.We are both feeling much better about things .One question though,before her operation is due we have booked a weekend break for us all to the sea side in september , she wont be able to walk for quite some time after her operation as she is having some of her foot amputated. Would this not look to great with our OR when we go bankrupt. It is worrying me a bit . Thanks Rachell

moretolife

Post by moretolife » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:56 am
hi rachel.....good to hear from you with update..when i first started posting i was following your posts....i do hope you continue to be okay and your daughters situation gets better re operation etc
good for you that you have made the decision to go BR...it cant have been an easy decision..so hope it works out
re your question about your wee break......i hope someone will be able to give you good advice
IVA completed 11th Dec 2009 due to a Full and Final with the fantastic help of Michael Peoples and
Mc Cambridge Duffy

Visit my blog...Journey from Debt to Life Post IVA
http://moretolife.blogs.iva.co.uk

rachellxx39

Post by rachellxx39 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:59 am
Thankyou very much for your reply.x

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:08 am
I cannot see anyone really telling you off for taking the break, but just make sure that you are not using borrowed money to do this.

It seems to me that all of you could do with a break, and time with your daughter in the run up to a major operation has to be a good reason.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

aguise

Post by aguise » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:02 am
All the best Rachel. You sound like you so much deserve a break and post op will be a busy time for you too so I wish you all well and enjoy that break.

Ang x
Please visit my blog at http://aguise.blogs.iva.co.uk/

Adam Davies

Post by Adam Davies » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:26 am
Hi
No problem with this,you can't take credit in an IVA so you are probably funding this from your own money.
The break will do you all good
Regards
Andam Davies

Viki.W

Post by Viki.W » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:07 am
Rachel, it's lovely to hear from you and I'm glad that you feel a bit better about the BR. Big hugs to your brave little girl. You deserve that break. X
If you would like to talk to me about your debt problems, please visit:
http://www.vincentbond.com/about_us_Viki_Warbrooke.asp

Julie

Post by Julie » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:11 am
Lovely to hear from you Rachel. Hope you and all your family enjoy your break. Good luck for the operation and love to your daughter x

rachellxx39

Post by rachellxx39 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:51 pm
Hi Thank you for your repies, yes we havent got credit to pay for the holiday, actually it was my ebay bargain again !!! It was only £60 in a caravan for 2 nights on the Lincolnshire Coast.Just wanted her to have some fun with her brother and sister before she goes into hospital, thought it might cheer her up a bit . Have been saving money from not paying our ivas to pay for our bankrupcy .Thought we deserved a break . Thanks for your support . Rachel and Family x
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “we salute the special people managing disability”