Update

4 posts Page 1 of 1

dawn.d

Post by dawn.d » Wed May 28, 2008 11:04 pm
Hi everyone, This is an update on my situation, sorry I haven't been in touch for a while but I have been really busy at work. A few weeks ago I received a letter from my supervisor regarding the creditors meeting as my supervisor wanted to make me bankrupt due to arrears which I had paid but she said she hadn't received. One creditor wanted to make me bankrupt but two others didn't that was the best news I had received in a long time. Those few weeks were the worst of my life, I now feel that life it worth living again. I wanted to say thank you to Melanie and all the others who had supported me through those terrible weeks especially Paul John because if he hadn't got involved I really do not know what would have happened. THANKS TO YOU ALL. Kind regards Dawn

Viki.W

Post by Viki.W » Thu May 29, 2008 12:04 am
Dawn, I'm so glad you got it all sorted and that Paul and Melanie could help. Please keep posting for support. Viki X
If you would like to talk to me about your debt problems, please visit:
http://www.vincentbond.com/about_us_Viki_Warbrooke.asp

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Thu May 29, 2008 1:46 am
Hi Dawn - glad to hear that you are feeling better. What is the current state of play with regard to your IVA?
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Thu May 29, 2008 10:51 am
Dawn, glad things are working out for you.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “postings for may”