Urgent Projection for self employment

2 posts Page 1 of 1

Rainbow

Post by Rainbow » Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:50 pm
Hi All

Thanks for this valuable forum I don't know what I would do without it I have found some many answers to my questions just by searching, but I can't find the answer to this question.- Our IP has asked us to prepare a projection month by month from 2007 - 2008 of income and expenditure as we have never done anything like this before we don't know where to start or how to lay it out. Currently our IP has a spreadsheet which we keep from the start of the new financial year hubby has a full time job and he is also a musician which he has always declared to the Inland Revenue since the age of 16. On our spreadsheet we write down the pub Town and fee also the mileage and then have an expenditure coloum - So trying to guess what venue's he will play is very hard and what mileage he will do etc.
So instead of writing down pub mileage etc (Unless of course if we know them) do we write 3 X pub gigs guess the mileage and expenses. Can anyone help with this please - Our IP wants this by tomorrow!![V]

Thanks in advance[:)]
Every Cloud has a silver lining. At the end of the Rainbow is a Pot of Gold - Or Hope!

Adam Davies

Post by Adam Davies » Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:00 pm
Hi
Am I correct in thinking that it,s just your husbands income from his music that is causing you a problem ?
If so the best thing that you can do is estimate his income from this for the full year and then estimate his expenses from this for the full year.Then simply divide each by twelve and then use this for your income and expenditure.
Regards

Andy Davie
IVA.co.uk Spokesperson

About me:
http://www.iva.co.uk/andy_davie_profile.asp

IVA Helpline: 0800 197 4838
http://www.iva.co.uk/iva_helpline.asp
Andam Davies
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “IVA postbag for june”