Variation, no date? Started in November?! Help!

2 posts Page 1 of 1

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea » Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:46 am
Hi everyone!

So I’ve been reading some advice on this forum which has been a life saver.

I’ve had my Iva for 4 years, 1 year to go.
My Iva has been passed pillar to post with companies, last year I did my normal I&E in April/may and by the august I received a email saying that they would be upping my payments from £75 to £126 per month, I rang and TRIED to explained that I couldn’t pay that (there is another post by me detailing the issue) so I decided to offer them a full and final offer thanks to my mother, I did what was need back in November 2021, I received an email stating that it would take 6-8 weeks and would complete a review and get back to me (email was on 17th November 2021) so I waited and waited, and I heard nothing.

I rang then around 13th February give or take, it has already been 12 weeks by that point, to be told by them that it was on variation FROM THAT DAY, so another 3 months, now I’ve been reading other peoples posts on here and they’ve all received a variation meeting date? I’ve heard nothing? I’ve had no contact from my Iva company, I record all my phone conversations whenever I make a phone call.

I’m just now on edge as when I rang them back in February, they said 3 months which would be May, now May is just around the corner and I’ve heard nothing from them, other then it was in “variation” from the phone call back in February, but again I’ve received no date of said variation and now I’m beginning to think that the light at the end of the tunnel for next month in finally getting to close my Iva isn’t going to happen :( :cry:

What should I of expected? Because I’m doing everything by the book, and I still feel like I’m no further forward, I was excited to finally be able to breath abit and get on with my life but now that doesn’t look like it’s going to happen :(

TIA

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:08 am
Hi. Did you take the advice in an earlier post (full-and-final-settlement-taking-to-long-t92289) to contact / complaint to Ms. Prescott directly and, maybe, escalate the complaint to her regulatory body ?
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “full and final settlements”