VARIATIONS AND COST OF LIVING INCREASES

29 posts Page 2 of 2

blair78

Post by blair78 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:38 am
I was initially with Wilson Phillips but it has been transferred to Grant Thornton now

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:51 am
We're with Payplan and they contact us every few months to see how things are going. If they can't get us on the phone, then they email.

Grant Thornton do have a good reputation on here and I'm sure that any glitches in communication will be due to the changeover in companys.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:52 am
GT have an excellent client services department, who I am sure would be more than happy to deal with your queries.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

Andy C

Post by Andy C » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:28 am
I am with GT and the only contact I have hav in 18 month was from them seding me a copy of a letter they had issued to my creditors saying I had not responded to my annual review, in actual fact they hadnt contacted me!!!! I sent my documents off pay notes P60 ect and havent heard anything since and they havent returned my documents. Personally I wouldnt recommend GT !!
You should never wish your life away but I hope the next 5 years fly by :0)

Andy C

Shining

Post by Shining » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:15 am
http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/fip/

Andy have you tried contacting your IP direct, if you don't have his/her details they can be found at the above link.

Any issues you have can be discussed directly with your IP and hopefully then resolved. x
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

carole2662

Post by carole2662 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:52 pm
Cant fault our IP as she contacts us every 6 months atleast and now we have Liam an the forum we feel well blessed

Random Lady

Post by Random Lady » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:15 pm
The only contact we have had was near the beginning when we had to provide some additional evidence regarding our pensions, other than that a letter advising annual review, another to confirm annual review and one call to say payments would stay the same (in spite of outgoings going up). No calls received to ask if managing OK.
F&F approved May 13 - just awaiting Completion Certificate - moving to a new Debt Free life !!

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:22 pm
Not had any contact with Payplan for a while, but not too bothered as I don't have any problems at the moment.

If you have a problem then you should speak to your IP direct via the link posted by Lesley.
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.

paulf

Post by paulf » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:47 pm
I,m with your company and I have not had any letter, I've spoken to another young lady within your organisation, 3rd one this year about the annual review, but definately nothing else..
I do need to contact them soon, just recieved a letter from my mortgage company.
regards,
Onwards and Upwards...

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:56 pm
There's a few companies mentioned on here, if it's Cleardebt you can always email Size5 via the experts page, or I'm sure he will pick up on this next week.
Bob Marley.

Pennyless

Post by Pennyless » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:33 pm
Must admit I too have had very little contact with my IVA Company since inception but to tell the truth I have had a lot less (infact none at all thankfully) contact from my creditors so whatever the IVA Company is doing is working.

I have my annual review going through at the moment and have included the Council Tax rise etc (for this year at least) within my I & E....so will see what the result is when its finalised.

In any event just knowing theres someone on the end of the phone (which there always is) I can contact if I do have any difficulties gives me a warm cuddly feeling.

Just keep kicking myself that I'd not picked up the phone a lot earlier instead of continuing into a spiral of debt in the first place...doh!

Keep up the good work IP's!
Last edited by Pennyless on Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I came into this world with nothing and still have most of it left!

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:05 pm
I have some clients in my portfolio that we do not speak to from one year to the next - and have no need to if they provide us with all of the information we require. Obviously they all get a copy of the annual report, which updates them with our progress in any case.

Other clients will call a couple of times a month to check their wage-slips or just to update us of matters of a routine nature. We don't mind either way, as we recognise that some clients need more support than others.

Shining

Post by Shining » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:19 pm
and other Melanie like myself call with all my problems and woes, but I have to say nothing is too much trouble and Melanie personally replies via email and sometimes rings when she feels an email doesn't suffice. Excellent customer care in my opinion from Melanie and her team, above and beyond x
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:02 am
I am not sure there is any other way of acting as an IP Lesley, but others I am sure would have different views!
29 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “IVA expenditure allowances”