I am really needing help with my debt problems

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
6 posts Page 1 of 1

david614

Post by david614 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:46 am
Hi,

I am really needing help with my debt problems and needing advise on how to get out of the debt I am in.

Thanks

Dave

Michael Peoples

Industry Expert
Post by Michael Peoples » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:24 pm
Contact an insolvency firm for some free advice. They will discuss all the options available to you and you can decide what is best for you and if applicable your family.

This should give you peace of mind and at least an idea of what to do next.
Michael Peoples | McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Practitioners
http://www.mccambridgeduffy.com
If you would like to talk to me about proposing an IVA or have any questions at all please visit www.mccambridgeduffy.com

Declan at DebtFreeDirect

Post by Declan at DebtFreeDirect » Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:09 pm
I agree with Michael. Speak to a few different companies for some advice on your situation before committing to anything.

Thanks
Declan Murray
Debt Advisor
Debt Free Direct - the UK's largest IVA provider.
http://www.debtfreedirect.co.uk/iva/

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:29 am
I suggest that you contact an insolvency practitioner who can give you advice as to all of the possible solutions available to you. If necessary try a couple of firms to compare the levels of debt advice and client service.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:35 am
Welcome to the forum David.

I recommend that you either visit www.iva.com for a list of companies and reviews, or click on the expert link on the left hand side of the page and speak to one of the professionals who post on here.

You will receive free and impartial advice as to all the options open to you and the best way forward for your circumstances.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

micawber

Post by micawber » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:49 am
hi Dave the important thing is that you take some action,its daunting i know deciding who to contact,i initially went to a charity (debt advice network) they helped me get things in perspective and gave me some useful advice in the end i decided not to go with the firm they refered me to as i found someone more suited to me on the site .whatever you decide to do dave do it TODAY its amazing how different you feel when you start the ball rolling. good luck.
my other piece of advice copperfield is mr micawcer said, annual income £20 annual expenditure £19/19s/6d result happiness, annual income £20 annual expenditure £20/6d result misery.
charles dickens
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”