Direct email address for Grant Thornton ?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
8 posts Page 1 of 1

kai2008

Post by kai2008 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:27 pm
Has I mentioned last week I paid the f and f payment in november and have not yet recieved my certificate.I still keep receiving some letters from creditors saying about the arrears on some loans.I have them about every 6 months.I received one again today.Surely if a f and f payment has been made I shoudnt be receiving these letters.Once you have your certificate what if you still receive letters from some of your creditors.Does this happen?I am with Grant thornton.Does anyone have a direct email saddress for them so I can get in touch.When I phone they just fob me off.But they had our money since november.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:31 pm
Unfortunately we can't post direct email addresses on the forum, but refuse to be fobbed off when you phone up. You shouldn't be getting these letters now but they are nothing to worry about. You're totally in the clear.

Try emailing your IP directly via this link:

http://bl.insolvency.gov.uk/fip
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

animaleyes76

Post by animaleyes76 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:42 pm
IVACustomerServices@gtuk.com is another possibility.

They've always replied same day whenever i've used it.
Last edited by animaleyes76 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

James Falla

Post by James Falla » Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:34 pm
Hi Angela

Try the e-mail address from animaleyes. You definitely need to get some information about what is going on as if you have not yet received a completion certificate, it suggests that your IVA has not yet been approved. Have GT confirmed that your IVA has been accepted?
James Falla
IVA & Personal Debt Solutions Expert

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:37 pm
Angela - has the money gone out of your account?
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.

carlmcmullen

Post by carlmcmullen » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:14 pm
Normally there is a delay (i would say no more than three months) from approved F&F to completion to allow time for the creditors to submit a final claim and the IP to distribute the money, as it has been five months you should ask for a progress update.

Letters are not unusual following an approved IVA as the creditors use a third party to vote on the proposals and IP;s have to communicate with them direclty so there is always a delay in them relaying the outcome back to the creditor (very frustrating i know).

If you continue to get letters following the completion then you simply need to send a copy of the completion certificate creditor directly and they will have to update there records that the IVA has been completed.

Rosepetal

Post by Rosepetal » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:43 am
Hi, our IVA F&F was accepted in Feb 2011. we haven't had our completion certificate yet. we are still getting letters demanding money for the debts with the balances they say we owe them. it does concern me/us,especially as we've already started repaying my parents who put the money for the F&F forward. the calls seem to have stopped though.

hubby is off for a few days so we intend giving Mel's team a ring,just for peace of mind. we did even go in & re read the email yesterday saying the IVA was accepted!!
Nothing stays the same...everything changes..hang on in there!

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:58 am
Don't worry about the letters Rosepetal - it's a case of right hand and left hand. They are all bound by the IVA so can do nothing.

Send it all off to Mel's company for them to deal with.
Bob Marley.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”