Anyone with McCambridge Duffy?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
25 posts Page 2 of 2

Michael Peoples

Industry Expert
Post by Michael Peoples » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:12 am
Hi Silverlinings,
Sorry but I do not recognise you from your forum name so please contact myself or Roisin directly and we can sort the problem out. I can only apologise if you feel let down but we will do our best to resolve everything as soon as you get in touch.
Michael Peoples | McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Practitioners
http://www.mccambridgeduffy.com
If you would like to talk to me about proposing an IVA or have any questions at all please visit www.mccambridgeduffy.com

Gettingthere

Post by Gettingthere » Thu May 03, 2012 8:38 pm
Following on from my previous post, I would like to give credit where it is due and having spoke to a lovely gentleman from McD I feel much happier with my circumstances and the little hiccups which seemed to have occurred than I have done in some time.

Many thanks for your help MacCambridge Duffy.

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Fri May 04, 2012 12:28 am
It is great that you bothered to take time to post that update here - if you spoke to my very good friend Mr Peoples I am sure that he looked after you very well.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

Olivia Young

Post by Olivia Young » Fri May 04, 2012 9:22 am
That's great news. You can contact any of us from MCD directly if you have any further issues (hopefully you won't) [:)]
Olivia Young | McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Practitioners
If you would like to talk to me about proposing an IVA or have any questions at all please visit www.mccambridgeduffy.com

Gettingthere

Post by Gettingthere » Fri May 04, 2012 9:51 pm
Thank you Olivia (and Mel) I will be a bit more comfortable speaking to someone at McD in the future, it was not Mr Peoples who I spoke to Mel but another very nice chap who seemed to understand my situation much better than it had been previously. Hopefully I will not have any other issues or problems but know that if I do I can contact someone who will listen and understand. I know we all tend to complain easily enough when things are not going as we expect but I think it is important to highlight the positive things also, particularly when those working for the various IVA companies come onto forums such as this in their own free time in order to ease any concerns people may have. It is much appreciated.

SilverLinings

Post by SilverLinings » Fri May 04, 2012 11:48 pm
Thank you for your great responses. I have not been able to pluck up the courage to ring McCambridge again but will endeavour to do so on Tuesday after the bank holiday. Felt too low in fact very low to be faced with the 'matter of fact' responses to my enquiry. Im not sure people/organisations really do empathise with individual situations.

we all learnt this lesson from the swine flu fallout and now it seems to be the depression fallout.

How long before the iva fallout?

All I wanted to know is why I am still being penalised for working tax credits because they have no idea i am in an iva? And I am still receiving default notices from my creditors - so what am I paying the comany fees for?

Anybody want to ring me from McCambridge Duffy to sort this out?

Many thanks

Olivia Young

Post by Olivia Young » Sat May 05, 2012 11:25 am
Hi SilverLinings

We really do need to discuss this with you to put everything right for you. I'm in the office today (Saturday) until 3pm - my contact details are on my profile - please give me a call or send me an email with your contact details.

Olivia
Olivia Young | McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Practitioners

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat May 05, 2012 12:27 pm
Hi Silverlinings. I hope you can have a word with Olivia today. The only way to start sorting this is to talk. McCambridge Duffy are not ogres and really want to work with you. They are up there among the best.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

Roisin Duffy

Post by Roisin Duffy » Tue May 08, 2012 10:03 am
Hi SilverLinings

I am available in the office all day until 5pm if you would like to contact me directly. We really would like to get this issue resolved for you as soon as possible. My direct contact details are on my profile.

I hope to speak to you soon.
Regards, Roisin Duffy, Supervision Manager, McCambridge Duffy

SilverLinings

Post by SilverLinings » Tue May 08, 2012 10:01 pm
Thank you Roisin and sorry for the late response - my sons illness means that I am not always available.

I received a call from Andy today but I was at work and could not take the call - without going into detail on here I will call both him and you tomorrow.

Thank you very much for getting back to me and responding.

SilverLinings
25 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”