I want to enjoy my children this weekend and will try but finding it hard. Any advice ?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
48 posts Page 4 of 4

Ox1987

Post by Ox1987 » Sun May 05, 2013 11:18 am
I tried to stop also but needed someone to talk to when i am low without annoying Tina etc.

I need to learn from Foggy and compartmentalise then i may be able to enjoy the weekend what is left of it

I must not punish myself this is what I do I feel I have let them down by getting into debt, whereas I should look at it differently

Also sitting here with a 10k cheque and 37k unsecured debt, I see others with a lot more and maybe I need to realise I am not in that bad of a position and calm down and get of this forum
Last edited by Ox1987 on Sun May 05, 2013 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Sun May 05, 2013 11:40 am
You have relatively low debt compared to alot of us..we had double yours and came out the other side better people.
The forum is about offering advice and support to those that need it. You need to find that inner strength and focus on your family life and what you can do on a budget rather than the ifs Buts and maybes.

I think it is time we wrapped this thread up admin so I am going to suggest the thread is locked.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

admin

Site Admin

Post by admin » Sun May 05, 2013 2:16 pm
Good idea Luluj.
Over to you Ox1987 for a closing comment and then we'll lock this thread. We do agree that it's now run its course and in danger of going round in endless circles !
Admin

Posting Guidelines:
Industry Experts
-Must have appropriate licenses
-Advice is transparent and clear
-No solicitation (web link in signature is ok)

Forum Experts
-Give advice based on personal experience
-Are impartial and transparent
48 posts Page 4 of 4
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”