Have now been told by DFD complete opposite of what I was told in May about selling house.

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
21 posts Page 2 of 2

Markgen

Post by Markgen » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:32 am
Not quite Melanie - DFD may not have done what they were asked to do and may possibly delay further the exchange of contracts, not good as I am supposed to be moving in a weeks time. Hopefully will find out tomorrow that they have done what has been asked of them by myself and my solicitor. This has been a totally dreadful experience overall.
M.Gentry

Goosed

Post by Goosed » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:05 pm
Mark.gy,

What a shocking time you seem to be having with DFD, I hope you manage to get everything sorted out.

DFD seem to be constantly getting pilloried on the forum, they seem to be shocking at everything they do.

How glad I am that I am with Melanie`s company.
"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea".

Eric Cantona

OPTIMIST12

Post by OPTIMIST12 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:55 pm
Just to stick up for DFD - I found them to be an excellent company throughout - apart from the PPI meltdown which seems to have been an industry-wide nightmare. I guess by virtue of their size they will attract a larger number of complaints in total - but I would imagine that all IVA providing companies will attract complaints to some degree or other. Just my point of view - am just saying things as I found them.
47 months completed - 13 months to go.

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:22 am
We are also glad that you came on board with our firm as well Goosed!
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

Markgen

Post by Markgen » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:04 pm
When I speak to anybody from DFD they are polite but things have gone very wrong lately. I don't want to say anymore as I don't think putting my opinions on here are doing me any good if anybody from DFD sees them.
M.Gentry

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:33 am
That may be a wise decision in the short-term Markgen. You can share your story with the forum once it is all resolved.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner
21 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”