3 years into an IVA and getting bad vibes. Love to hear from folk who have completed !

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
19 posts Page 2 of 2

Goosed

Post by Goosed » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:28 pm
Sorry sponge,

That could be my post you are referring to.

I posted then realised that the thread was asking for people's comments who had completed their iva's so I deleted my post....as I have not yet got anywhere near completing my IVA.[:I]
"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea".

Eric Cantona

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:59 pm
Naughty Goose :-)

As you can see, deleting posts causes a mite of confusion and is not encouraged !
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

Shell.76

Post by Shell.76 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:27 pm
Hi, I finished my iva last February and got my cc in may and to this day can't believe its actually over...but it feels good, I still haven't applied for any credit and save for what I need but the few extras I couldn't afford whilst in the iva I now can and its gr8. I think from time to time we have all felt that there is no light at the end of the tunnel but it does arrive[:)]. So try to keep ur chin up good luck with the rest of ur journey [:)]

Optimism

Post by Optimism » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:01 pm
Last payment in Jan 14
C of C received Feb 14

It's the hardest thing I have ever done. Five years of struggle, during which I remarried and had two children.

It is hard but it feels good to be done.
19 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”