How often is the insolvency register updated ?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
19 posts Page 2 of 2

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:52 pm
I might add that the IVA itself should show as completed, otherwise it will not drop off as expected.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

welshwiz

Post by welshwiz » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:07 pm
Had noodle report and nothing showing about IVA I think mainly because IP only gave Christian name and not middle name for register and noodle got both names. Not interested in getting credit hoping never to need it again. If nothing else this has taught us a lesson on how to handle money and how to budget and sniff out the bargains, surprising knowing you have saved a couple of pounds can give you a buzz when pre IVA never gave a thought really to what we were spending.

pavel33

Post by pavel33 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:11 pm
Welshwiz - you mean your Noddle report doesn't show your IVA at all ?. My IVA is still showing as being 'active' on my Noddle report, but that monthly report was completed a week after my completion certificate was issued, so I'm not surprised that it is yet to show that my IVA has been completed - given how soon I was taken off the Insolvency Register I am hoping my next monthly Noddle report will also have my IVA status updated also.

welshwiz

Post by welshwiz » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:21 pm
No pavel33 mine isn't showing on report but is on insolvency register!
19 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”